Home

NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Working

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Working within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2014, 10:55 PM   #41
Rookie

iverson3's Arena

OVR: 3
For the Xbox One, sorry forgot to mention. When we turn the controller back on we have to each sign in as different gamertags to have our controllers pop up on select sides and switches us back and fourth from player one to two.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2014, 10:58 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 7
I dont see how anyone isnt having server issues. We are all using the same servers.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:06 AM   #43
Rookie

tb24ster's Arena

OVR: 0
After games are over, can't see player highlights and most valuable player doesn't work. Music doesn't work in the highlights either . pS4
Old 01-17-2014, 04:00 AM   #44
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Worki

My online MyCareer started crashing (CE) mid game, mid-way through the first season. Tried removing all gear but it hasn't helped, it always crashes after the first possession. PS4.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:18 AM   #45
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Worki

PS4 uring initial start up of the game, the main load screen goes to black screen for 10-15mins before fully loading. This problem just started again recently
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2014, 07:26 AM   #46
Rookie

Re: Corrupted Saves, Can't Get Into Modes, Etc. in NBA 2K14, Give Us Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I'm basically a MyGm only player and I haven't really had any issues of note.

One common trend I've noticed from guys who are have trouble is most of them seem to have purchased VC. Maybe it would be helpful if those with issues should say if they have or haven't purchased VC.

Just a thought.

No purchase of VC for me.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:51 AM   #47
Rookie

tony9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine_Man
XBOX1 - Private team up does not work. Roster files dont load to everyone the same. Some of my friends get the default roster at random times. Quick match team up will often A) Freeze at the sync B) Lagout C) Split the game into two games. 1 group in 1 game and 1 group in another. This is a legacy issue that has been in the game since 2k10. WTF. The online connectivity and being able to play with friends might as well have not been included with the game. Its a worthless button.
Same here. I haven't been able to play 1 public or private team up game together with friends yet on next gen due to all the problems that you listed. It is totally ridiculous! Had I known all the problems 2k would have on next gen I would have kept my xbox 360 for at least another year. 2k14 next gen online has just been a total disaster.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:48 PM   #48
Just started!

Here's some info that may help as I've been experiencing issues with MyGM/My Career since December 14th and have been in constant contact with 2k.

Apparently, there's been some issues with the cloud storage network. The patch was submitted for approval over a week ago and seeing how patches take 7-10 business days for approval and patches are usually released on Tuesday, things could be fixed as early as Tuesday. This is a dual effort between 2K and Microsoft as obviously the game files are 2Ks but the storage system is Microsoft's. The plan is that the patch is supposed to fix all current save files and they should be able to resume as normal. If the patch doesn't fix issues, game files will be deleted and connection to server reestablished. Also any VC used in files that are to be deleted WILL BE refunded.

Just to throw this out there as well, most of the issues have had similar backgrounds: players impacting the game in one way or another during auto-save periods which I was advised to ensure not to do going forward to prevent any other issues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »