Home

NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Working

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Working within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2014, 01:23 PM   #49
Just started!

OVR: 0
PS4 my gm mode. After I simulated the last game of my first season as the Celtics I had a conversation with the trainer about Rondo's injury, and immediately after a conversation with Brad Stevens popped up with no text. I cannot progress any further. I have also not purchased any VC.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:17 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
Not sure if this is one of the "Gameplay issues" you mentioned but playing online is simply impossible. It takes 1 second for the reaction after pressing a button. On-Ball defense is impossible, timing shots aswell. For me the online game modes are simply not playable and this has been since before patch #3. It's not about my TV or my internet. It's about the servers since many players experience this too.

I addressed them to ronnie2k and the 2ksupport myself but got ignored. Hope you can address this issue aswell. I would love to finally enjoy some online matches.
Well said.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:28 PM   #51
Rookie

kevmasood's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Worki

PS4, everydayis2k
ONLINE LEAGUES does not work period, needs to be adressed, did not work since DAY 1, NXT GEN
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2014, 11:08 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3
NBA TODAY video not playing, online quick match updated rosters not loading. Still have day one rosters, online only. Myplayer store no images for clothes or accessories. In the park everyone has brown shirts and same pants. Xbox One
Old 01-18-2014, 08:33 AM   #53
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Worki

NBA Today video not playing. Cannot view items in store or closet. Cannot change gear purchased. All gear shows up default. On Xbox One.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:11 AM   #54
Banned

OVR: 7

Every X1 issue mentioned ive had

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 01-18-2014, 05:45 PM   #55
Just started!

On XB1 have not been able to play my gm or my career since thanksgiving keep getting kicked to the dash, support has not talked to me since december 22nd. Still get the controller lag from time to time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2014, 09:03 PM   #56
Rookie

PLATFORM Xbox One

GAMERTAG thomguy123

MODE MyGM

SPECIFIC DETAILS. Every time I go into MyGM, after about 30 seconds, it takes me back to the main menu, erasing all of the progress made in that short amount of time. This makes the game literally unplayable.

PREVIOUS OR NEW SAVE FILE It takes me back to a time just before these glitches started happening

ANYTHING ELSE It happens on all modes of a MyGM, so I know it has to do with the system or servers. It can't be the console or one specific save file, I have isolated the problem and come to this conclusion. Apparently many others are having this issue. Why? I have no idea, but it needs to be fixed and fixed soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »