Home

NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Working

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Working within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2014, 09:59 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
My fuggin 6'2 PG starts at Center for the Clippers, with deandre warming the bench for me with 4 minutes a game. This game has great logic
Old 01-18-2014, 11:14 PM   #58
Rookie

Thanks for this post Steve. Good to see someone is staying on top of these guys, OS kicks ***! BTW this game has my 6'2 PG starting at C for the Clippers wth is up with that?
Old 01-19-2014, 07:14 PM   #59
Rookie

can some1 plz tell me how do you set your bench rotation in my gm mode? It seems i could only set it right b4 the game...and yes i bought the rotation thing with vc....sorry if this is a stupid question but for the life of me i cant find it...
Old 01-19-2014, 08:40 PM   #60
R**k**

bogeyexpress's Arena

OVR: 7
I can add to the mayhem.

Since Christmas or the day after, when that patch was released to "fix" issues, I have not been able to play myPlayer or myGM since. I was unable to play myTeam for about 2 weeks after that. I get kicked back to the main screen when trying to load myplayer or myGM.

I have contacted 2k and received an email asking for specifics, I replied with that information and about 10-14 days later, I got an email saying they had received my information and were working on it.

I also tweeeted about my issues and frustrations on my gaming twitter account, @bogeyexpress. I am on XB1 console.

Thanks OS for trying to help us gamers out with getting the word out and hopefully getting something done about it.

Worst thing, I was so looking forward to playing offline association. Still WAITING!!! to finish my 82 game season I am 20 games into.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:10 PM   #61
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Worki

I am a victim of the MyGM playoff glitch. For other reasons, I restored my Xbox One to factory settings and reinstalled this game as well as some others.

Afterward, the game save that was stuck in MyGM is no longer visible or available to me, though my MyCareer game save is available.

I previously put approximately 60-80 hours into 4 seasons of the MyGM save that is missing.

I don't know if the file is corrupted on the 2k server side but it is not available to me. However, if I create a new MyGM file, all the GM and franchise upgrades I have made in the missing file are available in a new file. So clearly 2k has a record of the past file and its history. I just can't access the file.

Gamertag: ajschu2914

Legacy Ticket: #490064

Last edited by LorenzoDC; 01-19-2014 at 10:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 10:12 PM   #62
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Worki

NBA Today has disappeared from the game.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:23 PM   #63
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
NBA Today has disappeared from the game.
its still there on ps4..
Old 01-19-2014, 10:43 PM   #64
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
its still there on ps4..
It's not on mines, I get the crystal ball and no highlights or anything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »