Home

NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Submitted, Addresses Main Menu Kickbacks and MyGM Contract Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Submitted, Addresses Main Menu Kickbacks and MyGM Contract Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2014, 01:32 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1108g
Agreed. I'm so fed up with the company. I absolutely love the actual game, but at this point, I can't even play it. I started my first MyCareer, only to have the server issues corrupt my file after playing 30+ games. So I created a new xbox profile and started over. I played through all 82 games of the first season only to now get kicked back to main menu every time I try to play.

So since I figured I would have to wait 1-2 weeks for the patch in order to play my player, I started a MyGm mode, which I was loving. I played probably 20-30 games of the regular season, simmed the rest, and got to the conference finals. I'm now stuck in the playoffs glitch because I finished off the series before the other teams. So now I can't play MyCareer OR MyGm. This is ridiculous.

I truly don't understand how a company can release such a horribly tested game, with this many problems- let alone the servers. This is unacceptable. It's quite obvious their "support" does nothing. And their "marketing" guys aka Ronnie just sends out stupid locker codes which- I'm not even sorry- don't make up for the fact that we paid $60 for a game that many people can't even play. I bought a next-gen console specifically for this game. So I'm pretty upset that I can't even play.

I understand that bugs and glitches and mistakes happen. No company and game are perfect. But to only compensate people with stupid locker codes is down right disrespectful. If they don't offer 2k15 at 50% off for people who purchased 2k14, that is a PR nightmare. How are they getting away with this?
What i love, is when you contact Support, it takes 3 weeks for a response, and then they ask 20 questions about your problem, ask for screenshots, etc. ask what console and date and time, even though I already provided that. USELESS Support! If I waited on them to help, I would not be able to play the game! So I deal with the faulty game, and have no intention of buying 2K15 unless they can make this version stable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 03:39 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Submitted, Addresses Main Menu Kickbacks and MyGM Contract Issu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordZMaster
What i love, is when you contact Support, it takes 3 weeks for a response, and then they ask 20 questions about your problem, ask for screenshots, etc. ask what console and date and time, even though I already provided that. USELESS Support! If I waited on them to help, I would not be able to play the game! So I deal with the faulty game, and have no intention of buying 2K15 unless they can make this version stable.
Or give us 2k15 free. Im just saying..........
Old 01-19-2014, 04:53 PM   #123
Rookie

We all are victims of advertisement. 2k promised & said the game wud consist of all these great features & stay updated everyday but none of that has happened. We coming up on FEB. & still no 2014 court/ jersey updates. 2k talked about the better dribbling, defense, passing, AI etc.. but its all the same 2k its been since 2k12. #next-gen 2k14 is actually more 2k13 w/ the game is being out-of-date with blocks that are awkward & cpu recovers 70% of the block you get on them so really still not as effective. THE BALL goes threw everything bodies. backboard, hands, whatever it needs 2 4 the opponent 2 score RIDICULOUS & they say this is NEXT-Gen not by along shot unless ur strictly mean the graphics & there awkward also dudes sliding w/ no feet movement EVERY SUB THE JERSEYS GLITCH LIKE 2K HAS DONE 4 YRS NO PROGRESS which is so stupid SAME OLD ISSUES SAME OLD 2K. The game moves like a high powered cpu. 2 much jerky movement. Game shud be alot smoother. DONE W/ 2K WANT MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN. The shot percentage on this game is just like 2k13 65% or better SO UNREALISTIC. I saw LD2k score 65points & shoot 75% WTF M.JORDAN NEVER DID THAT NOT EVEN WILT BUT YOU CAN ON 2K14 NEXT-GEN long way from virtual reality just a flawed VIDEO GAME
Old 01-19-2014, 06:53 PM   #124
Rookie

JDring's Arena

Re: NBA 2K14 Patch Submitted, Addresses Users Being Kicked Out to Main Menu on XB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5
There is a fix for contract negotiations if u wanna continue that mode. Hold dpad down before u open the dialogue box where the contract is discussed. U can then edit everything from the bottom up, can't go back down so edit what u really want to offer.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
I'll try that, thanks.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:55 PM   #125
Rookie

2k sucks plain and simple but the fact that EA has been lacking gives 2k the ability to release such trash. If EA builds momentum, and actually competes in these next installations, 2k will get what they deserve.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 08:00 PM   #126
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch Submitted, Addresses Users Being Kicked Out to Main Menu on XB1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
It has been addressed in this patch.
Has anything been done about MyCareer after that last patch it has gotten too easy too boring
Old 01-19-2014, 08:39 PM   #127
Rookie

OVR: 1
I just wish we could shorten the season length in MyGM....people have lives...cant play 82 games and playoffs per season
Old 01-19-2014, 08:54 PM   #128
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova
I just wish we could shorten the season length in MyGM....people have lives...cant play 82 games and playoffs per season
A-freakin-men. I miss my 29 game season. It made for a better experience IMO

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »