Home

NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Submitted, Addresses Main Menu Kickbacks and MyGM Contract Issues

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Submitted, Addresses Main Menu Kickbacks and MyGM Contract Issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2014, 08:57 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6volume
A-freakin-men. I miss my 29 game season. It made for a better experience IMO
exactly...and one my favorite things to do is scout, draft and build teams. Kind of tough to do.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:16 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Submitted, Addresses Main Menu Kickbacks and MyGM Contract Issu

I just sim half of my games - still get the short season feeling while having a full season of stats. I think it helps make it more challenging to build up great stats on players who shouldn't have them as well.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:17 PM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #4 Submitted, Addresses Main Menu Kickbacks and MyGM Contract Issu

Jesus Christ, Substitutions on this game have to be the single most stupid thing I've ever seen in a video game ever. Especially when your 6'0" 167lbs PG consistently gets put in at SG and can't get a shot off cause the defender is 6 inches taller.

Or when your player is fatigued and the coach won't sub, or when your player has 3 fouls in the 2nd quarter, and your coach still won't sub.

Absolutely stupid. If they don't fix that they might as well not fix myCareer at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 09:28 PM   #132
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasTouch
Jesus Christ, Substitutions on this game have to be the single most stupid thing I've ever seen in a video game ever. Especially when your 6'0" 167lbs PG consistently gets put in at SG and can't get a shot off cause the defender is 6 inches taller.

Or when your player is fatigued and the coach won't sub, or when your player has 3 fouls in the 2nd quarter, and your coach still won't sub.

Absolutely stupid. If they don't fix that they might as well not fix myCareer at all.
Legacy issue, I totally agree. I don't understand why the substitution issues still have not been fixed.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:33 AM   #133
Just started!

OVR: 0
on XB1 anybody still having the controller problem when you shoot the controller turns off and you have to keep turning it on repeatedly unless you got it plugged into the console then it's no problems they was suppose to address this issue a patch ago smh
Old 01-20-2014, 03:40 PM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Hope that in mycareer they fixed the "never being subbed out issue", also hope that plays actually work (although that's been broken for several years, shockingly / amazingly, so I highly doubt it).
Oddly enough, the plays worked very well in current gen 2k14 and are completely broken again in next gen. I made a shooting guard in MyCareer at first, but got frustrated because the CPU would never run a play.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:14 PM   #135
Pro

OVR: 1

Lost a 5 year my career to the ******** glitch. Have tried everything to recover and can't fix. Doubt at this point if this patch corrects anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2014, 09:23 PM   #136
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadlowe
Oddly enough, the plays worked very well in current gen 2k14 and are completely broken again in next gen. I made a shooting guard in MyCareer at first, but got frustrated because the CPU would never run a play.
This I can't understand why it wasn't fixed in Patch 3.

This is the single most reason I don't play the game right now. I'm a SG too and not having plays run just detracts too much.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »