Home

MyNBA2K14 Companion App Available Now - Free on iOS, Android & Kindle Devices

This is a discussion on MyNBA2K14 Companion App Available Now - Free on iOS, Android & Kindle Devices within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2014, 11:05 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyNBA2K14 Companion App Available Now - Free on iOS, Android & Kindle Devices

Omg 2 Larry Johnson's omg nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2014, 11:08 PM   #82
MVP

Twista209's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: MyNBA2K14 Companion App Available Now - Free on iOS, Android & Kindle Devices

Hey guys, Twista here, some of you may or may not have played me in this game. Firstly I will admit I have spent some money getting the best cards in the game and it was well worth it. My current quick game record is 38,600 wins and 861 losses. I have played in approximately 25 seasons and have won the championship every time. If you need help or guidance with this game just let me know. Currently I have a full team of Legendary Pro cards. In reference to the Rivals Clash I came in 2nd behind a guy by the name of Josh.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:23 AM   #83
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista209
Hey guys, Twista here, some of you may or may not have played me in this game. Firstly I will admit I have spent some money getting the best cards in the game and it was well worth it. My current quick game record is 38,600 wins and 861 losses. I have played in approximately 25 seasons and have won the championship every time. If you need help or guidance with this game just let me know. Currently I have a full team of Legendary Pro cards. In reference to the Rivals Clash I came in 2nd behind a guy by the name of Josh.
When i started playing I could not find any guide about how to play or how to train the players. This situation finished having various rares pro and a kemba pro not fully trained grrr.

It would be nice that somebody with exp in this game makes a general guide on how to play and some helpful hints.

thanks
Old 02-23-2014, 06:38 AM   #84
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkyo666666
When i started playing I could not find any guide about how to play or how to train the players. This situation finished having various rares pro and a kemba pro not fully trained grrr.

It would be nice that somebody with exp in this game makes a general guide on how to play and some helpful hints.

thanks
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...iscussion.html
Old 02-24-2014, 02:36 PM   #85
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista209
@Twista Wow, I can't believe u maxed out all your cards. The developers thought it was impossible, that's why they limit the cards to 100. That's pretty incredible! Btw, how much money do u have to spend? Have u ever gotten a legendary card in the draft pick during your 39k+ quick games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2014, 04:56 AM   #86
Just started!

sir twista mind if i ask, in season mode i see "get trades" then a count of 10. what does it mean and how it works?
Old 03-14-2014, 11:41 AM   #87
Rookie

KellyToReedFor6's Arena

I got the app to accept my login, but I can't get My Player stats to show up. I went to the site and switched from the 360 (last played it on 2K12) to the Xbox One. It shows My Player's name and picture, but shows his position as a PG even though he's a SG and N/A next to every stat. Anyone else get this?
Old 04-30-2014, 03:49 AM   #88
Just started!

Wszystko bylo by git gdyby moznabylo zdobyc karty legendary nawet epickie ciezko sie trafia a zagralem juz ponad 13000

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »