Home

EA Sports UFC Screenshots and Video - Bruce Lee Revealed, Game Ships June 17th

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC Screenshots and Video - Bruce Lee Revealed, Game Ships June 17th within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2014, 09:14 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports UFC Screenshots and Video - Bruce Lee Revealed, Game Ships June 17th

As mentioned yesterday, EA Sports UFC will ship on June 17th. Bruce Lee was also revealed as the Mystery Fighter and will be available via pre-order.

Today EA Sports has given more specific details. By pre-ordering the game, you will get instant access to Bruce Lee. Otherwise, all you need to do is complete the career mode on the Pro level.

Check out the EA Sports screenshots featuring Bruce Lee, right here and read the press release below.

Electronic Arts Inc. and the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC®) announced today that Bruce Lee, “The Father of Mixed Martial Arts”, will make his historic first step into the Octagon® in EA SPORTS™ UFC, launching June 17, 2014. Fans can pre-order today to get instant day-one access to Bruce, or they can complete the game’s career mode at Pro difficulty to unlock him. Players can fight with the legend across four different weight classes and test his legacy against the best of the best in the UFC. To see Bruce Lee realized in game, watch the EA SPORTS UFC Gameplay Series: Bruce Lee Reveal, the first cinematic trailer from EA SPORTS UFC that was released today.

“I am so excited about this opportunity to bring my father back to videogames!” said Shannon Lee, Bruce Lee’s daughter, CEO of Bruce Lee, LLC and Chairperson of the Bruce Lee Foundation. “I’m thrilled that fans can now interact with him in a new way. The EA SPORTS UFC development team has been incredible to work with, and they've done a great job capturing the look and feel of my father. I think people will love getting a chance to fulfill a fight fantasy by playing Bruce Lee in the new UFC game.”

“There’s no debate, Bruce Lee is the father of mixed martial arts,” said Dana White, UFC President. “He believed not one style of fighting was the best and that you had to have a little piece of everything to be a complete fighter. He was proven right when the first UFC event took place in 1993.”

“It has always been part of our vision to have Bruce Lee, the most iconic martial artist of all time, in the first ever EA SPORTS UFC,” said Brian Hayes, Creative Director, EA. “The team is very excited and tremendously honored to have the privilege of bringing Bruce Lee to life in our game. We’ve been working closely with the Bruce Lee team to ensure we represent the legend with as much visual and gameplay fidelity as possible.”

Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE technology, EA SPORTS UFC is built from the ground up exclusively for Gen 4 platforms, EA SPORTS UFC captures the human athleticism, physiology and emotion of the athlete like nothing before it. Step into the Octagon® and Feel the Fight with every strike, takedown and submission.

Read more about the Bruce Lee addition below.

Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bruce_lee.jpg (404.2 KB, 129 views)
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 04-07-2014 at 09:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2014, 09:39 AM   #2
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11
Bruce Lee looks way too big!
Old 04-07-2014, 09:48 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6
Why is everything so over the top? I've never seen anyone get knocked out the way EA thinks they do. Geez. Other than that, it looks really good.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:08 AM   #4
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1
I hope Buffer has that much excitement IN game along with the commentators and that its not just for the trailer
Old 04-07-2014, 10:14 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
that was dope, up next... chuck norris
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2014, 10:24 AM   #6
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: EA Sports UFC Screenshots and Video - Bruce Lee Revealed, Game Ships June 17th

If that really want to make some noise, they'll sign Phil Brooks to a video game contract and put him in.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 04-07-2014, 10:50 AM   #7
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: EA Sports UFC Screenshots and Video - Bruce Lee Revealed, Game Ships June 17th

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-07-2014, 11:00 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0
I'm really sold

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »