Home

NHL 15 Wish List - Is This A Make Or Break Year?

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Wish List - Is This A Make Or Break Year? within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2014, 07:55 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: NHL 15 Wish List - Is This A Make Or Break Year?

EA's answer to this wishlist will probably be:

"Goalies can now break the glass!"

To add to the presentation: Bring back the group celebrations!!
Old 04-29-2014, 09:24 AM   #18
Rookie

SVCbearcat10's Arena

OVR: 0

There are rolling pucks in the game as it is today, you can take that off your list.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:29 AM   #19
Rookie

habslover10_GoYanks's Arena

OVR: 5

Saw this on hfboards

" i have heard rumors from people who play tested that mike emerick and NBC is commentating, along with the puck being "lose" like the fifa ball. Deking has apparently been re-vamped and pass and shooting assist is toned down so you can't rip a shot or pass while skating full blast anymore. Also it is confirmed to be on next gen."

Last edited by habslover10_GoYanks; 04-29-2014 at 10:59 AM.
Old 04-29-2014, 01:26 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by habslover10_GoYanks
Saw this on hfboards

" i have heard rumors from people who play tested that mike emerick and NBC is commentating, along with the puck being "lose" like the fifa ball. Deking has apparently been re-vamped and pass and shooting assist is toned down so you can't rip a shot or pass while skating full blast anymore. Also it is confirmed to be on next gen."
If I'm forced to listen to Eddie Oilslick and Douche Canoe Mc Guire this year I'm not going to be a happy camper.
Old 04-29-2014, 04:37 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 22
List is good but ratings shouldnt be based on points only. Also puck possession and controlling the play With zone time and passning should be more important than moron dekes and bs cheese.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2014, 05:11 PM   #22

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Saw this on hfboards

I'm abit surprised they don't just follow what they have for FIFA and have 2 sets of commentators for the games. I get that FIFA has it because there's so many diff leagues/countries in the game, but for NHL, they could've at least gotten NBC guys as one of the commentary teams and CBC/Sportsnet guys as other commentary team.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:56 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Saw this on hfboards

About time they change commentators. Good start.
Old 04-30-2014, 02:10 AM   #24
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Nice write up....but I dont know if EA will put any attention to it. But I'd like to add these:

- Player and team differentiation. All players are same alike and not much of a difference in speed. Teams play the same way and not playing with their strengths.

- Neutral zone - its freaking easy to enter the opponent's zone, you are not being forced to dump the puck.

- GM/Live a life free agency - one of the biggest gripe of mine against NBA 2k14 NG, is that the FA is missing in MyCareer mode. As the write up said, I really love to see the "drama" during the FA or Trade deadline.

- Celebration goal - for the love of hockey, I dont understand why EA removed this in exchange of "personal celebration". You could combine both. In NHL, a player who made a goal could still celebrate on his own and then being congratulated by teammates. Maybe giving a scene of skating back to their bench and their teammates give them high-5's.

- Difference between regular atmosphere and playoffs. Besides the towel wave, i dont really feel that you're in the playoffs. Especially when you reach the conference finals and SC finals....FLAT-out unimpressed.

- Live a life - another thing I despised in NBA 2k14 (NG) is that, you need to score tons and always must end up as the superstar. But why can't I be a superstar or a high caliber players just being in the 2nd line or 3rd? An excellent defensive forward? At least, add a different dimensions in this mode. I didnt even bother to touch BAP because you always ended up being the superstar and high scoring machine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »