Home

Madden NFL 15 Early Release Available For EA Sports Season Ticket Subscribers

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Early Release Available For EA Sports Season Ticket Subscribers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2014, 09:09 PM   #25
Rookie

Fixxer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Early Release Available For EA Sports Season Ticket Subscribers

I just finished downloading,I was already a season ticket meme bet since you manually have to quit subscribing and I forgot lol. Anyways I live in GA and it took about 2 hours to download. Haven't played any yet. Just subscribe to early access then search for madden. This is for ps3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 09:11 PM   #26
Rookie

Fixxer's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 Early Release Available For EA Sports Season Ticket Subscribers

If anyone has specific questions let me know and I will relay the answers when I get in the game
Old 08-22-2014, 09:19 PM   #27
Banned

Madden NFL 15 Early Release Available For EA Sports Season Ticket Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Oh ok thanks......I see Season Ticket for other EA titles but it's priced at $24.99 and there isn't a Madden 15 Season Ticket for $19.99 so I didn't want to screwed somehow. I've searched for the Madden 15 title and found it with just a description and no Season Ticket option so I wasn't sure what was going on.

The only thing i can think of is the 19.99 one is coming out on the 26th, which wouldn't include madden and be the official last offering. Just a ploy to get money out FIFA fans.

Trust me i had a hell of a day figuring it out. My first year on PSN, so i had to call Sony and EA. Come to find out they were just late putting it on PSN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2014, 10:04 PM   #28
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8

6 hours later.....still downloading
Old 08-22-2014, 11:48 PM   #29
Rookie

So I have EA access and I am trying to pace my time on madden 15 on xbox one. So I have 4 days left with a season ticket so I thought I would try it out. While they didn't cash it in this year with madden on last gen there is a noticeable gap in game play quality. The defences is improved from last year, but didn't get the same treatment as it's next gen counterpart. If u haven't upgraded consoles and still wanna play football though this is defiantly a step forward over last years game. Defence does play better and player weights when they are running seems to be better. Once again still not up to it's more powerful counter part but improved none the less. Also a pocket still does not form at all and it's still just pretty much individual battles on the line. All in all buy this if you don't have access to the new consoles. Plays a better game of football indeed but you are missing out on the true step forward in the franchise on current gen.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:38 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
So I have EA access and I am trying to pace my time on madden 15 on xbox one. So I have 4 days left with a season ticket so I thought I would try it out. While they didn't cash it in this year with madden on last gen there is a noticeable gap in game play quality. The defences is improved from last year, but didn't get the same treatment as it's next gen counterpart. If u haven't upgraded consoles and still wanna play football though this is defiantly a step forward over last years game. Defence does play better and player weights when they are running seems to be better. Once again still not up to it's more powerful counter part but improved none the less. Also a pocket still does not form at all and it's still just pretty much individual battles on the line. All in all buy this if you don't have access to the new consoles. Plays a better game of football indeed but you are missing out on the true step forward in the franchise on current gen.

are the new camera angles included,
is the AI adaptive.
are the new defensive features also included?

these are the primary questions I need answered?
Old 08-23-2014, 11:57 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
are the new camera angles included,
is the AI adaptive.
are the new defensive features also included?

these are the primary questions I need answered?
The AI doesn't not seem to be adaptive or not nearly as much as the next gen version. However the defence is much better. Not all the defensive features made it. There is no jump the snap, the A and X button are your power and finesse moves now, however it's still a button masher because there is no cue on when to hit these buttons like on Xbox ONE. As well you can't steer blocker either, but all this is because it's just the old line logic from last year and those features were made for the new line system on the new consoles. As far as cameras go you can not change camera on the fly. Have to go into options and change it's. Also it's the old camera angles that are here so no the dynamic camera did not make it. The biggest improvement is zone d. Ex. cover 2 if no one is in the flats that man will go back 10 yards to help stop outs and such unlike there stationary counter part from last year. As well the qb gets more heat on him (but that might be because U have to wait longer to throw now) and running back gets attacked quicker. Oh and I should say that inaccurate passing made it in as well. Like I said above it is indeed an improved game over last year 360/ps3 outing but everything shines and performs better (and has more) on the new consoles. I would say buy this if your not ready to spend 500 bucks yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2014, 12:00 PM   #32
Rookie

NOTE*. Running backs still can bounce to the outside pretty easy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »