Home

NBA 2K15 MyGM To Distance Itself From VC, Be More Dynamic

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyGM To Distance Itself From VC, Be More Dynamic within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2014, 07:46 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
At first thought I was concerned if all these features implemented would "work" together. But then I remembered Leftos is a genius. Combined with the rest of the team..... No worries.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:46 PM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 2
Now this sounds like fun. Something different.
Old 09-04-2014, 07:50 PM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 MyGM To Distance Itself From VC, Be More Dynamic

Has the commish recorded more announcable names for the draft?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 07:54 PM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm ready for this now! I guess I will start with MyGM until someone has some good sliders for MyLeague! I'm just glad I can have customizable draft classes!
Old 09-04-2014, 08:12 PM   #173
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by davez
Both modes start with an "approximation" of the real life draft picks. Since we don't support conditional picks, we made our best guesses on how these would play out. Also, we only allow trading picks up to 4 years ahead, so if there are any traded picks beyond 2018, those won't be in the game.
Good news for me. I was one of those guys that would spend about 2 hours trading the picks around from team to team to get a more accurate draft order. Also as a guy who runs Knicks associations, it was weird having draft picks. I wanted to build my team realistically and having picks wasn't that.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 09-04-2014, 08:15 PM   #174
Rookie

Quote:
Both modes start with an "approximation" of the real life draft picks. Since we don't support conditional picks, we made our best guesses on how these would play out. Also, we only allow trading picks up to 4 years ahead, so if there are any traded picks beyond 2018, those won't be in the game.
Quote:
It's fairly robust and takes things into account such as the player's real attributes, the storylines, and the teams that they play against on their schedule. So, you will see things like a player getting better stats than someone he isn't as good as because the level of his competition was weaker.
Quote:
It's simulated. Not all players will choose to attend the Draft Combine. For the ones that do go, you will get to see results for things like their real height/weight/wingspan (which may be different that what they had been listed at), as well as results for 3/4 sprint, lane agility, vertical, bench press, standing 15 footer, moving 15 footer, standing college 3, moving college 3, standing NBA 3, moving NBA 3 (we opted to not do all the exact drills so we could tailor these to the attributes we have on the backend).
Dude, please stop with the informations, Iīm gettinī crazy because I have to wait till 10th October, I WANT THIS GAME NOW

No man, Iīm just kidding
Itīs simply amazing that you guys have the time to come here to OS and not only give us some informations but also listen to the gamers to make the best game possible.
A big THANK YOU, not only to you but to the whole 2K-Team
Old 09-04-2014, 08:21 PM   #175
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
Good news for me. I was one of those guys that would spend about 2 hours trading the picks around from team to team to get a more accurate draft order. Also as a guy who runs Knicks associations, it was weird having draft picks. I wanted to build my team realistically and having picks wasn't that.

I think the problem was always that the CPU never truly understood who you had on your team. For example I do MyGM with the Bulls. I traded my 1st for the Sixers 1st and then I was able to trade Boozer and Dunleavy for a 1st from the Bucks. Then When I drafted I got 5th overall and somehow the CPU skipped over the highest overall player in the draft (the guy I drafted) then I gave up my other 1st and 2nd rounders for 3 more 1st rounders in the next draft and now I have 3 lottery picks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 08:32 PM   #176
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
I'll probably be playing more of the hardcore franchise mode rather than this one. I may look into this one though. I like some of the changes, particularly less VC implementation

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »