Home

NBA Live 15 Player Ratings Revealed - Top 6 Small Forwards

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Player Ratings Revealed - Top 6 Small Forwards within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2014, 11:27 PM   #33
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 15 Player Ratings Revealed - Top 6 Small Forwards

Guys, take a wait and see approach with the ratings. See how it plays with the current ratings prior to wanting then changed. As long as it plays legit, I don't care what guys are rated.

And for those talking about Chris Paul being only 1 point less, go into Ultimate Team from last year, put a SF like Lebron into the lineup as a PF or PG. There ratings change, normally lowered based on how they fill a position. It's not saying they're basically "even" players, just that they're the best at their respective positions. If you put CP3 at SF, his overall I'm assuming would drop substantially, and he'd be nowhere near Lebrons rating.

As it stands, cp3 is the best PG in the game, the rating reflects that.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:02 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Guys, take a wait and see approach with the ratings. See how it plays with the current ratings prior to wanting then changed. As long as it plays legit, I don't care what guys are rated.

And for those talking about Chris Paul being only 1 point less, go into Ultimate Team from last year, put a SF like Lebron into the lineup as a PF or PG. There ratings change, normally lowered based on how they fill a position. It's not saying they're basically "even" players, just that they're the best at their respective positions. If you put CP3 at SF, his overall I'm assuming would drop substantially, and he'd be nowhere near Lebrons rating.

You would think that would be common sense.
And to bizdev, no I want more. I could care less about ratings. I believe we should have had videos months ago.

I don't know what ea plan is at the end of the day. Ratings for now.

Last edited by DonWuan; 09-26-2014 at 12:07 AM.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:34 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0

The screenshots of all the players look good, but I think it would've been better if they made a quick video clip of each player instead.....all these screens is just getting a little stale now .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 03:00 AM   #36
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

Overalls are mostly cosmetic anyways. Cool for debates not to much else. So long as guys play like themselves that's what matters most.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 09-26-2014, 07:21 AM   #37
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
Seriously? Is directing touching the fact that this is all we have gotten. Although not on topic of saying something nice or nothing at all. I'm not bashing I'm making a profound comment. Why is this all we've seen. Don't apologize be real. The competitor releases tons of details daily almost. We reneged ratings. Cool they stuck to the script. Is that good enough that the script is non game oriented visuals? Maybe I'm missing something here.
Honestly, we just started getting daily information and videos from 2k in the last week. So with Live's release being pushed back three weeks, I would expect the marketing to be pushed back as well.

In any case, it shouldn't matter what 2k is doing for their game, just like 2k's information shouldn't depend on what Live is doing.
Old 09-26-2014, 07:39 AM   #38
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

These faces and models look pretty good overall, but I think was 23 that mentioned this....the chest area just looks weird how it's stuck out...Melo almost look's like he's flaunting it in that pic, haha
Old 09-26-2014, 09:32 AM   #39
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Wow so everyone is okay with overly inflated rating, lets make everyone unstoppable and call it a day.
Old 09-26-2014, 10:38 AM   #40
Rookie

pies's Arena

OVR: 1

EA's ratings are usually on point

I couldn't stop J. Harden for nothing in 14 and he was only a 90

but Lebron could be contained somewhat and he was a 95

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »