Home

NBA 2K15 Online League Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Online League Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2014, 03:03 AM   #193
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Online League Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskier
Ok, so according of what @Da_Czar said yesterday in twitter, there won't be custom sliders in online leagues. Also, we won't be able to save our custom playbooks, but we are going to be able to change them during a game. Here, I didn't understand if we could put any specific play in the playbook or we'll have to switch the whole coach playbook from one team to another. But anyway, at least we have some info thx to @Da_Czar. Really appreciated.
Looked through his timeline..he didnt mention sliders.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:07 AM   #194
Rookie

lvnba's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
there won't be custom sliders in online leagues
Old 10-02-2014, 03:09 AM   #195
Rookie

lvnba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by loso_34
https://twitter.com/Da_Czar/status/517481904959139840
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 03:13 AM   #196
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Ok, so according of what @Da_Czar said yesterday in twitter, there won't be custom sliders in online leagues. Also, we won't be able to save our custom playbooks, but we are going to be able to change them during a game. Here, I didn't understand if we could put any specific play in the playbook or we'll have to switch the whole coach playbook from one team to another. But anyway, at least we have some info thx to @Da_Czar. Really appreciated.
Wow that's just awful! How do you not allow custom slider adjustments in a league? So I guess we have to live with 5 fouls per game, no one ever in foul trouble, 3's falling at high rate, inside shots and contested shots falling at high rates, etc? We have to trust they got it right for online play? In our league We like to play hall of fame because of smaller windows on shot success but from sounds of it all star sim was there main focus and is where they focused their energy as well as what the default online settings will be set at which leaves us no choice really but to have to play with those settings as well.

In years past we have adjusted blocks way up in 13 as there were no blocks and we had to adjust on ball defense because in online it was horrible trying to stay in front of defender with lag so we would counter that with higher on ball d. Then 2k never seems to get contact in the paint right with a nice balance so this is always another area we had to tweak. All of these things are for us to get sim experience that WE felt was sim and made the game more realistic and fun. With all the preaching of customization this year it's very disappointing to hear they didn't give us ANY in this area. It's not like this hasn't been discussed. If your going to have a online league then IMO do it right and listen to the community. Why take away something like this? As much as practice plays mode being gone last year and the disappointment I felt I did understand the short cycle and it being 1st year on next gen but this one has me baffled...

Then when it comes to no saved play books that means I'd have to waste 10 minutes before every game to add the plays that 1- aren't broken (hope none are this year as I know czar has worked hard to eliminate those but highly doubt this will be case) and 2- eliminate useless plays with not great action or takes too long to get into action I want and 3- add plays more conducive to my team and style that I want to play like or with. Not to mention I have to wait another 5-10 minutes for my opponent to adjust his play book. What a waste of time!

My only hope is with custom rosters we can add and adjust play books being tied to roster and then take them into our online league. Fingers crossed!

Apparently 2k now needs to hire a online league guru to help them in this area too... I do want to thank czar for having the ***** to answer the tough questions though and not running from it. I'd rather know now then wonder is it in? I knew the answer when we heard no answer though! It's their MO! Lol!

I'm so bummed about this now I'M wanting to #blowtheinternetup & #shutdowninternetmyselfwithwtfwereuthinking2kOnlin eleaguesajokenocustomizationwhat?!?!?!

Last edited by vannwolfhawk; 10-02-2014 at 04:12 AM.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:32 AM   #197
Rookie

silverskier's Arena

OVR: 3
Cool Re: NBA 2K15 Online League Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by loso_34

https://twitter.com/Da_Czar/status/517481904959139840

Sergi@Nolegendhere 7 hhace 7 horas
@Da_Czar so, in Online Leagues: a)you can change coach playbook b)you can customize coach playbook selecting plays from different playbooks.

Da_Czar@Da_Czar 7 hhace 7 horas
@Nolegendhere No saved playbooks you can change playbook in game

moretins@moretinss 7 hhace 7 horas
@Da_Czar @Nolegendhere thanks. And can we change sliders in online leagues

Da_Czar@Da_Czar 6 hhace 6 horas
@moretinss @Nolegendhere No.

He also stated this

Da_Czar@Da_Czar 6 hhace 6 horas
@rieff_dreadedup @KSpade64 @LD2K @Ronnie2K @Beluba I don't work on or control the online info. or when we can answer questions.

Czar@Da_Czar 6 hhace 6 horas
@rieff_dreadedup @KSpade64 @LD2K @Ronnie2K @Beluba Listen This is my personal account. I'm not just here to answer your questions.

So I think that he has done more than enough for us. Really appreciate it

Last edited by silverskier; 10-02-2014 at 03:35 AM.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:35 AM   #198
MVP

Quote:
moretins‏@moretinss 7 hhace 7 horas
@Da_Czar @Nolegendhere thanks. And can we change sliders in online leagues

Da_Czar‏@Da_Czar 6 hhace 6 horas
@moretinss @Nolegendhere No.

Last edited by RyanFitzmagic; 10-02-2014 at 03:37 AM.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:50 AM   #199
Rookie

No sliders....? Are you kidding me? What about that on learning from part errors and bla bla bla... It's really disappointing.

Would there be sliders in OAs for 360? We might have to come back there, then..
Old 10-02-2014, 03:56 AM   #200
Rookie

OVR: 5

no sliders no custom saved playbooks no fantasy draft. yup im spending 0 mins in this mode.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »