Home

Give Feedback To Help Improve The NBA Live 15 Experience

This is a discussion on Give Feedback To Help Improve The NBA Live 15 Experience within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-17-2014, 06:37 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Give Feedback To Help Improve The NBA Live 15 Experience

This basically confirms my suspicion there are lots of guys who have held out on purchasing the game this year simply because of the lack of editing options or gameplay options allowed this year.

Just from the size of this thread in only few hours you can clearly see how many guys would be on board with this years game if some of those things were updated into the game.

I think there are great deal of us who would tweak this game to play better on our own free time if we were given the proper tools like in Madden, NHL or FIFA.

Hopefully this is something EA can pull off

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2014, 06:39 PM   #42
MVP

donkey33's Arena

OVR: 10

1. Improved player and team tendencies with the ability to edit them
2. Playbook edits
3. Sliders
4. Player editing - ratings. Don't care about accessories
Old 11-17-2014, 06:39 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3

1. Create-A-Player (for all game modes, not just Rising Star)
2. Roster Editing (goes hand and hand with above)
3. Sliders
4. Late Game A.I.
Old 11-17-2014, 06:42 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 0
roster editing
increase late game intelligence & strategies
continue to emphasize on collision physics & detection (good start in right direction)
add more classic jerseys
Old 11-17-2014, 06:42 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 9
I would love.
1 online team play.
2 sliders.
3 tournaments in LUT.
4 single player seasons in LUT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2014, 06:47 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 11
i think as a whole the best way to go is full customization everywhere, with everything. looking at what 2k did with myleague is a great example. with a philosophy like this in place, you give the user the ability to fill in the gaps for what you didnt include. like the ability to create your own players, coaches, teams, customizing the league to our liking with things like moving teams around. yea we dont have the sonics around anymore or the vancouver grizzlies. but what if you simply gave us the tools to create this to our liking and said go play. I think instead of trying so hard to create the next big feature itd be really cool to give the user a pile of legos and say go. the community would go bonkers.

that is the fastest path to making up the ground on the competition beyond fine tuning the gameplay and continuing to add more depth as far as animations, signature styles and so forth. I have always loved live as a franchise and i have the now that the tables have turned, i think we just need some healthy competition. ball is life.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:34 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 9
I would like to see adjustable camera angles zoom in and out of the paint and just closer on the EA Broadcast. Sliders would be nice. I actually would like to see more presentation pre-game story lines not the same few every game. I love the crowd, but when I played Cavs vs Heat the crowd did not boo Lebron everytime he touched the ball like they did in Live 10. I would like to see online playoffs like me and a friend can select all 16 teams and then play the full playoffs ourselves against each other until someone is crowned champion. Total bragging rights. Also there should be multiple analyst such as Hubie Brown and Mike Tirrico just add something different Sunday games should be on ABC and more cut scenes after shots. And oh I LOVE the breakaway cam, that is something that I put in a thread a few years ago so I am glad to see someone else thought of this as well. This should be revamped next year to really make these situations stand apart but nothing over the top. NBA Live 15 is fantastic and I love the game very pleased and I play it everyday gets better each time. Last note I agree with all of the comments about signature style and such more dunks etc.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:38 PM   #48
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
1. More signature If possible
2. Team play please! Online gives the highest replay ability for my friends and I
I'm an online guy so I need OTP Online Team Play, it would really drive sales.

Outside of that

1. Fix automatic shots in the paint. There are shots that go in no matter who takes them, seems that they are animation specific. If they want video I cant get it

2. Get rid of the Out Of Bounds Force field

3. Fix the shot releases online. They are too fast.

4. Sometimes the scoreboard disappears online.

5. Ultimate Team Play vs a friend

6. The ability to save coaching settings per team online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »