Home

Free Legends Content Update Available Now For EA Sports UFC

This is a discussion on Free Legends Content Update Available Now For EA Sports UFC within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2014, 08:40 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Free Legends Content Update Available Now For EA Sports UFC

The free EA Sports UFC legends content update is available now for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. As most of you are already aware, the legends pack includes Brock Lesnar, Mark Coleman, Matt Hughes and Quinton Rampage Jackson.

This marks free content update #6, for those of you that are counting and weighs in at just over 1 GB.

Read the full press release below.

EA SPORTS UFC Content Update: Legends Available Now

Today EA SPORTS UFC released the game’s sixth free content update featuring four legends from various eras of the UFC’s 20 plus year history to the roster. Each of these four champions made their mark on the sport of MMA, the UFC, and its fans in a way that few others can claim to have done. Now it’s up to you to continue their legacies in the EA SPORTS UFC Octagon. The four UFC Legends now available for play are:
  • Mark Coleman – Heavyweight Divison
  • Matt Hughes – Welterweight Division
  • Rampage Jackson – Light Heavyweight Division
  • Brock Lesnar – Heavyweight Division
Since EA SPORTS UFC hit shelves, it’s been our goal to make it one of the best supported titles available today. From regular roster updates to incorporating community feedback into gameplay mechanics and animations, the team has worked to deliver as much free content as possible to our fans.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 01:03 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Yeah gotta play with Brock and Hughes
Old 12-10-2014, 01:48 PM   #3
Rookie

Siorai56's Arena

Re: Free Legends Content Update Available Now For EA Sports UFC

This game's support and free DLC has been unbelievable so I don't want to come across as a twitter troll but one thing about this game that bothers me that I'm curious about is freeing up weight class restrictions in the game.

You just gave me Mark Coleman @ Heavyweight only even though he last competed in the UFC at Light-Heavy, you have fighters IN THE GAME that he fought at Light-Heavy, Vitor Belfort has competed at Heavy, Light-Heavy, and Middle for the UFC, Dan Henderson has competed in all 3 weight classes in his career, etc.

I'm not proposing Cain Velasquez at Flyweight my suggestion would just be the user should be able to manipulate almost all fighters up and down in weight atleast one class with maybe the exception of heavies regularly fighting above 240lb. That cut is unrealistic.

Jon Jones will fight at some point in his career at heavy he's already said he would, so why can't I do it from my couch today? Shogun is rumored to drop for his next fight, why can't I start fantasy booking his opponents now? Just seems like a rigid thing to limit and I'd be curious if any of the development insiders on OS had any kind of explanation around why users are limited on matchups so significantly.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:02 PM   #4
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Ive asked them to do the same thing. No need for the restriction. Even fight night let you fight the class below and above you. Shoot you can fight outside of your weight class online.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:09 PM   #5
Rookie

mosdef328's Arena

Looking forward to playing as the new fighters. Keep up the great work UFC team!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 08:53 PM   #6
Rookie

Brock looks kinda weird I dunno, legs seem too thin? Or maybe I just haven't been paying too much attention to his proportions irl. But either way, great update!
Old 12-10-2014, 09:24 PM   #7
Rookie

props to ea this could have easily been paid dlc...now if we could only get a tournament mode id have a reason to play the game i do not like online or my careers... so theres only quick match to play so i hardly play it and its one of the games i regret paying so much for because it feels hollow to a single player as myself.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:50 AM   #8
Rookie

Tribe1's Arena

OVR: 5

Stupid question but do these guys appear in career mode? or are they just for single fights?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »