Home

Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-19-2015, 11:39 AM   #113
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

All these posts are great, but they don't mean anything when people are still buying the game. The only way we see a real change is if these sales plummet. Until then it just sounds like we're all complaining and it's "us" and not the game.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-19-2015, 11:42 AM   #114
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 16 Launches on August 25th - News, Features and Details Arrive in May

Whoa, before people start pushing Clint off a cliff, let's back up the truck a bit here.

He does respond, correct? I did see Moody respond just this week that Clint watches all the videos he sends him and state he doesn't have to, correct?

An employee won't say anything bad about their product on a public platform that is seen by millions across the world. It's not like Cheers where everybody knows their name.

Maybe if and when Clint leaves Tibouron he will write a tell all novel, but he won't acknowledge issues in public to the people that writes his check, would you?

If I went on FB and Twitter and said anything resembling negativity towards the company I work at, I could be fired based on corporate policy and it's in black and white in the company handbook I signed.

I have my issues with Madden and it's well documented in one of these threads.
Old 04-19-2015, 11:44 AM   #115
Banned

OVR: 0

It's pretty strange how they'd announce the games release date but not officially include the platforms that it will be released on. So when do you guys think they'll (EA) announce them? Please don't answer this question with, "Amazon has it listed for pre-order for Xbox 360" either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2015, 11:51 AM   #116
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEgend
It's pretty strange how they'd announce the games release date but not officially include the platforms that it will be released on. So when do you guys think they'll (EA) announce them? Please don't answer this question with, "Amazon has it listed for pre-order for Xbox 360" either.
I would guess E3.

I suppose the only real questions are whether the game will appear on last-generation consoles, and also whether it will appear on PC. We know it will appear on the latest consoles because there's at least twenty years of history backing the idea that Madden always appears on the latest consoles, and there's no reason for this year to be an exception.

Based on the series' history, I would venture to guess the platforms will be PS4 / XBOX One (both are givens) and PS3 / XBOX 360.
Old 04-19-2015, 11:55 AM   #117
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I would guess E3.

I suppose the only real questions are whether the game will appear on last-generation consoles, and also whether it will appear on PC. We know it will appear on the latest consoles because there's at least twenty years of history backing the idea that Madden always appears on the latest consoles, and there's no reason for this year to be an exception.

Based on the series' history, I would venture to guess the platforms will be PS4 / XBOX One (both are givens) and PS3 / XBOX 360.

Well hopefully they don't wait until E3 just to reveal platforms. Unless they don't even release a reveal trailer till then. Usually the reveal trailer like last years lists platforms.
Old 04-19-2015, 12:19 PM   #118
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Friendly reminder. This goes for the Joe Montana game too. Neither should be brought up in this thread or in this sub-forum, period.

If you want to make comparisons, go to the Football - Other subforum.
Except we can't do that either, lol.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-19-2015, 12:55 PM   #119
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Except we can't do that either, lol.
Yes, absolutely you can.

There are rules in the Football - Other forum set in place for the discussion involving a specific game which hasn't even been officially announced due to the manner it was previously being discussed. Beyond that, you absolutely may go to the Football - Other forum and compare games.

This forum, however, is for discussing Madden and Madden only, without bringing up other games. To that end, the discussion in this thread stays on Madden and nothing else.

If you have questions as to how this forum operates, feel free to send me or any other moderator / senior moderator / forum administrator a private message.

Back on topic.
Old 04-19-2015, 01:06 PM   #120
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I used to be a big Madden fan. Played it yearly up until a few years ago. Now I just can't get into it as the series continually, imo, tries to re-invent itself and continually lacks the fundamentals.

I gave '15 a try and while it was good the fundamentals were not there (no penalties, wr/db interaction) and the owner mode was basically broken.

What am I hoping to hear? I'm hoping to hear something that gets my attention again. Something that makes me stop and take notice. Because as of now, Madden is an afterthought for me. I have no desire to play the game. I'm wanting something that makes me feel like I did when I looked forward to the release of the game.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »