Home

FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NBA Live 16, NHL 16 & Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Will Be at E3

This is a discussion on FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NBA Live 16, NHL 16 & Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Will Be at E3 within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2015, 08:36 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo516
Every year I'm foolishly optimistic Live will be at least a competitive alternative game to 2k. It's not even like I don't like 2k but Ima always want live to be good because it's the game the game I grew up on. I like that they've been quiet because every other year they have been putting their foot in their mouths with promises they haven't kept.

Is it dumb at this point to still have hope for Live?

My thing is I keep thinking no way they'll put out a bad game after they put out a bad game. But they end up doing it anyway. At some point they have to get it right.
Live is DOPE you are stuck in 2K limbo.....
Old 05-20-2015, 10:12 PM   #10
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NBA Live 16, NHL 16 & Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Will Be at E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by @marcusjiles
Hmm... someone's missing....
Insofar as EA Sports is concerned, nothing is missing. With the exception of UFC (which is not an annual game right now) their entire current-generation portfolio is represented.

I'm looking forward to making the trip to LA myself this year :-D
Old 05-21-2015, 12:02 AM   #11
Pro

DIRK41NOWITZKI's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16, Madden NFL 16, NBA Live 16, NHL 16 & Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Will Be at E3

Does "on the show floor" mean it is playable to some capacity? If so, I'm excited to hear impressions for Live 16. Can't wait for E3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2015, 07:50 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fight night,and baseball is missing, we need to go back to the days where every sports had a videogame and more than one company was free to make a game representing a sport,let it be up to consumers to decide if we want a game or not,...

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »