Home

Keeping NBA 2K15 Fresh as the NBA Season Ends

This is a discussion on Keeping NBA 2K15 Fresh as the NBA Season Ends within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2015, 02:24 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Keeping NBA 2K15 Fresh as the NBA Season Ends

In the midst of an entertaining NBA Finals, NBA 2K15 fever is still running rampant.

This is a trend that's been found to work for many years. During a league's playoffs, gamers will resort to playing games like 2K or NHL 15 before the frevor of said sports dies out until next season. That being said, there's no better time to be playing 2K than right now, but there's a good chance you've exhausted all possible avenues to enjoy the game for this year.

Many years in MyCareer and a large number of wins in MyTeam and MyLeague eventually get boring. Believe it or not, though, there are still ways to spice the game up and keep it fun before trading it for NBA 2K16 (unless you did already after seeing the Spike Lee trailer, which you're forgiven if that's the case).

But for those who still have the game and are still having fun, here's how you can still make NBA 2K15 a jolly good time.

Read More - Keeping NBA 2K15 Fresh As the NBA Season Ends
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2015, 02:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Keeping NBA 2K15 Fresh As the NBA Season Ends

Fix PS4 MyPark Voice chat to foster a competitive spirit, and to allow communication with those not on your friend list.

I still have the game and am still having fun, but they would allow many to have a jolly good time, IMO
Old 06-09-2015, 02:56 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTlFIED
Fix PS4 MyPark Voice chat to foster a competitive spirit, and to allow communication with those not on your friend list.

I still have the game and am still having fun, but they would allow many to have a jolly good time, IMO
That would be a nightmare with 20+ people at once. And I (and I'm sure most people) don't want to communicate with the average 2K player.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:09 PM   #4
Rookie

What Online Leagues??????? That mode hasn't been functional all year! Anytime you play a game it does not register am I missing something here???????????
Old 06-09-2015, 03:42 PM   #5
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Another tip:

Play a MyLeague with a fantasy draft, but include all the Classic Team players rated 75+. Just trade them for the worst players in the NBA.

Makes the game more difficult due to the better talent, and there's noting more exciting than having a guy like Larry Bird match up with Kevin Durant.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2015, 04:13 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkEdgeX5
That would be a nightmare with 20+ people at once. And I (and I'm sure most people) don't want to communicate with the average 2K player.
20+ people?

You only hear players on the Court with you. Plus its already in the game just broken on PS4.

You can here people talk waiting on Got Next, but once the game start is doesnt work.

And you might be in the minority. Lots of people use voice chat on MyPark in 2K14

Oh one more thing, allow teams of any affiliation (outside of The Stage) not the the championship is over

Last edited by JUSTlFIED; 06-09-2015 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-09-2015, 04:15 PM   #7
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

Join an Online League
This is one of those modes that has gone overlooked since the game was launched. It was a highly-requested mode, but the addition of MyCareer and MyGM may have slighted online leagues.

But with the offseason near, this might be a good time to join one. Playing with a group of people always helps a game regain its luster. You can also do a fantasy draft with online leagues and intensify the drama. Hopefully 2K keeps online leagues for next year, but they need to go above and beyond to promote it, as much as they do with MyCareer.

It was such a popular mode, once upon a time. But maybe it has to do with the *cough* servers *cough*.

April fools?
Old 06-09-2015, 06:25 PM   #8
Rookie

I really was pumped for online leagues but the fact that it has to be a full 30 human controlled ruined the chance of my participation. Unfortunately I don't have 30 friends that are NBA fans nor the time to commit but there was about 6 of us locked and loaded for a season. All that build up to find out that we couldn't use AI controlled teams to fill the other non-selected organizations. Bummer. We didn't want unknowns in our league looking to spam which is pretty much every random online match. And it was too time consuming to vet another 20+ candidates to fill the teams. Hopefully next season the make a league where it's up 30 teams not a requirement. Most want to play against their buddies for bragging rights. Please allow for 2-30 teams in online leagues. I believe that if NBA and the NHL would go that route they'd get much more play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »