Home

Madden NFL 16 Connected Franchise Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Connected Franchise Details Revealed within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-01-2015, 10:03 PM   #361
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 16 Connected Franchise Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
What happens if you control all 32 teams?
I'm guessing you could edit all the players then if you control all 32 teams but that's something I don't like to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2015, 10:16 PM   #362
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I'm guessing you could edit all the players then if you control all 32 teams but that's something I don't like to do.
You can create profiles for other teams, edit the players on that teams equipment, then retire the character and you don't have to control anybody. I'd usually do this in my CFM at some point during the pre-season. It's tedious but it works.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:04 AM   #363
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
You can create profiles for other teams, edit the players on that teams equipment, then retire the character and you don't have to control anybody. I'd usually do this in my CFM at some point during the pre-season. It's tedious but it works.
So you can do that every year at the beginning of the season? Do you just do it as a coach or owner? Also when you retire that character does it retire him afterwards or is he still the owner/coach?
Old 08-02-2015, 12:28 AM   #364
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

Quote:
So you can do that every year at the beginning of the season? Do you just do it as a coach or owner? Also when you retire that character does it retire him afterwards or is he still the owner/coach?
As far as I'm aware you can do it at literally any point during a season. The only exception would be I think towards the end of the season when coaches are getting fired but even then you could just take control of an owner. And as long as the character you're retiring is real, they'll remain. Not sure about a player though as I've never done that. I think it's the same though.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:36 AM   #365
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
As far as I'm aware you can do it at literally any point during a season. The only exception would be I think towards the end of the season when coaches are getting fired but even then you could just take control of an owner. And as long as the character you're retiring is real, they'll remain. Not sure about a player though as I've never done that. I think it's the same though.
Thanks. I'm going to try it tomorrow since I want to finish my last season of my CFM in Madden 15 before 16 comes out. If it works well then I'll just do this for 16 if they haven't fixed the equipment issues with the generated rookies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2015, 07:47 AM   #366
Rookie

OVR: 3

Does anyone know if they updated the Browns stadium? I haven't been able to find anything on it, and last year they did a terrible job on it.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:00 PM   #367
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

Just tried it and it looks like once you retire that coach it actually retires him from the league. If I take over the coach for every team and put all of them on Auto Pilot besides the one team I want to control will they still draft, trade, and sign players?
Old 08-02-2015, 01:48 PM   #368
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

Quote:
Just tried it and it looks like once you retire that coach it actually retires him from the league. If I take over the coach for every team and put all of them on Auto Pilot besides the one team I want to control will they still draft, trade, and sign players?
Are you sure? I just went into a CFM and tried it and it worked fine. I know when you retire a character it will say in the news feed that the coach or owner is exiting the league but as long as they're real, they don't actually leave. Here's a clip of me doing it.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/DeuceDouglas/video/5927265/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »