Home

Forza Motorsport 6 Demo Set to Arrive on September 1, Full Car List Revealed

This is a discussion on Forza Motorsport 6 Demo Set to Arrive on September 1, Full Car List Revealed within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2015, 12:38 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Forza Motorsport 6 Demo Set to Arrive on September 1, Full Car List Revealed

The Forza Motorsport 6 demo is set to arrive on September 1, exclusively for Xbox One users. Check out the full car list at the official website, along with screenshots of the tracks included in the game.

Quote:
The demo features a selection of the 450+ Forzavista cars available in the full version, all with working cockpits and full damage. You’ll experience highlights from the game’s 26 world-famous locales, including wet weather and night racing, all at a stunning 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second.

Everyone who plays the Forza Motorsport 6 demo will automatically get the new Ford GT delivered to their garage in Forza Motorsport 6 for no additional cost. In addition, the demo will include additional features that allow fans to get even deeper into the Forza Motorsport 6 experience.

Forza Motorsport 6 arrives on September 15, but for those of you willing to shell out $99.99 for the Forza Motorsport 6 Ultimate Edition, you can get it on September 10.

For more news, screenshots and videos on Forza Motorsport 6, check out this page.
Platform: Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 02:07 PM   #2
MVP

joshuar9476's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Forza Motorsport 6 Demo Set to Arrive on September 1, Full Car List Revealed

It really bums me out that they have gone away from the E and F class cars. My favorite racing has always been the lower class normal cars. I'm really struggling with whether I will purchase this edition or not.

Fan of:
Indiana Hoosiers
Cincinnati Reds
Joey Logano
Old 08-28-2015, 06:12 PM   #3
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Forza Motorsport 6 Demo Set to Arrive on September 1, Full Car List Revealed

Didnt even know about the Demo...I preordered the ultimate edition..just wondering when the pre-loading will start.
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-28-2015, 09:05 PM   #4
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

Can't wait to play the demo, still debating if I'm getting this or not. Friend of mine isn't as into the more sim racing game so with all the other games I want still trying to figure whether to get this one.
Old 08-29-2015, 09:44 PM   #5
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

I lol at the ppl needing a demo to be convinced
Forza Horizon 2 is amazing and so will Motorsport 6
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 10:36 PM   #6
MVP

BattleBornLV's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
I lol at the ppl needing a demo to be convinced
Forza Horizon 2 is amazing and so will Motorsport 6

You're absolutely right and despite all the hate I see for Forza 5 it's still a wonderful game. This series alone is the reason I own an Xbox One.
Old 08-31-2015, 02:45 PM   #7
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Definitely picking up the demo before I buy. Not because I need a demo to decide if I want to buy, I just need the demo to keep me occupied until I decide too buy. I'm still having too much fun with F1, FH2, and F5 to warrant an early purchase on this, unless the demo really blows me away, which I assume it will.

I'm going to try and hold off a bit, again, nothing against it because I know it's going to be great, I just don't have time for it yet. Forza 5 is probably still one of the best looking games I've seen for the X1.
Old 09-01-2015, 09:57 AM   #8
VFL

kwebbvols4423's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleBornLV
You're absolutely right and despite all the hate I see for Forza 5 it's still a wonderful game. This series alone is the reason I own an Xbox One.
My only issue with 5 was the lack of tracks. FH2 was the best racing game I have ever played. I put in so many hours. I am really excited about this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »