Home

Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 11:25 AM   #129
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodii Rockets
Agreed, but this is a succesful work around.

Now there are 2 ways to look at this problem.

You can complain that we shouldn't have to do this, which is true.

Or you can enjoy the game for what it is knowing that there is a way to at least diminish the issue.

I choose the latter personally.

I enjoy the game..game play wise best yet..however I plan on pointing out problems that continue and have been in the game for years.

Sent from my broken iPhone using my data I can't afford
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 09-09-2015, 11:25 AM   #130
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffy20
No, as it was in the preseason rather than the offseason free agent system, I was only allowed to sign him to a 1 year deal for the set amount of money. No negotiating or anything.
This is why i have a house rule. I never sign a player before advancing next week. To give the CPU the chance to sign any player, then i sign. I doubt a 90ovr player will be on the FA after week1.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:25 AM   #131
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Honest question

Instead of rising speed on stock rosters why not just tune the draft classes to be lower?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 11:25 AM   #132
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by celey
Can anyone tell me what the quarterback locomotion warps on certain drop backs issue is?
I noticed it on some of the PA Shot plays, the QB would drop as normal then warp left or right a little deeper.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988
Old 09-09-2015, 11:25 AM   #133
Rookie

griffy20's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
It is being looked at for the next patch.

Listen. They got out a patch two weeks after release to address some critical CFM issues and some other bugs that were quickly identified.

I applaud them for responding so quickly.

There will be another patch to address some of the other issues like the defensive camera not working like it did on Madden 15 (which was perfect). I am sure it will be fixed on the next update along with the settings issue for visual settings not sticking and hopefully the penalty sliders that are adjusted resetting back to default in CFM.

I am ready to dive into CFM Friday after the official roster update and not look back.

I love this game.
I'm also happy it came out so quick and EA seemed to be listening, but I question whether some of these "fixes" are actually fixes. For example, they said the OL regression thing has been fixed but judging by reports (haven't tried it out myself) this seems to be false.

That being said, I too have waited long enough and just want to start my CFM.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:25 AM   #134
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffy20
So basically it's still broken. LT's are going to be rotated after like two years. For example, say one starts at 85, after year 1 he's a 75...this makes it so in year 2 he's even worse, gives up more sacks, and gets to like a 60. Completely useless as a player.
No, not necessarily. beeasy17 just streamed simming thru 2 seasons and not every LT had a dramatic drop in their pass block rating.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:27 AM   #135
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
This is why i have a house rule. I never sign a player before advancing next week. To give the CPU the chance to sign any player, then i sign. I doubt a 90ovr player will be on the FA after week1.
Same rule I had last year. Not perfect by any means, but I can pretend those guys were signed in the offseason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 11:28 AM   #136
Rookie

OVR: 5

Can anyone confirm if the kicking bug is fixed? The fact that it's not in the patch notes under gameplay gives me a feeling that it wasn't fixed. For anyone that doesn't know what I'm talking about it happens when you kick a field goal or even just kicking the extra point. It happens if you do a max power kick by getting the kicking bar completely filled. I'm pretty sure it was in all game modes. I definately know it was in play now and draft champions. I hope this was fixed since it kind of ruins the kicking game for me. What happens is if you kick it at max power the ball goes flying towards the sidelines like it was blocked or something when it wasn't. Anyway if someone can confirm if it was fixed or not that would be great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »