Home

Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 11:29 AM   #137
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Honest question

Instead of rising speed on stock rosters why not just tune the draft classes to be lower?
Thats my question too. They took the time to lower rookie QB deep acc, why not do the same with speed for rookies? I dont get it

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 09-09-2015, 11:30 AM   #138
Rookie

griffy20's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarrett
No, not necessarily. beeasy17 just streamed simming thru 2 seasons and not every LT had a dramatic drop in their pass block rating.
Oh ok. Either way, like I said, whether this was actually fixed or not I'm impressed by how fast EA was able to at least try to address these issues.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:30 AM   #139
Rookie

So this is aggravating. Put out the long awaited patch, yet roster update is still two days away that will fix the veteran/rookie attributes. So really, it still isnt advised to start your league. Son of a b, why does it take so long for a roster update? Youre just changing attributes
Old 09-09-2015, 11:30 AM   #140
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffy20
So basically it's still broken. LT's are going to be rotated after like two years. For example, say one starts at 85, after year 1 he's a 75...this makes it so in year 2 he's even worse, gives up more sacks, and gets to like a 60. Completely useless as a player.

Well you should be able to combat it some with XP..but problem isn't regression its sim stats..specifically sacks allowed..or at least my opinion..30 some sacks allowed by one player should cause u to be the worse pass blocker ever..that puts guys at 1.8 sacks a game..some teams don't give up that many..never mind just one player

Sent from my broken iPhone using my data I can't afford
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 09-09-2015, 11:31 AM   #141
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Thats my question too. They took the time to lower rookie QB deep acc, why not do the same with speed for rookies? I dont get it
I don't remember which Dec it was. One of them said in an interveiw they way they handled speed was a little off basically. So I'd guess if they had planned to change that already there was no point in changing the draft classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 11:31 AM   #142
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
They work for me when fatigue is at 60.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Again, fatigue works but not auto subs. Also when you set fatigue so high you will see positions, like your offensive line, come off the field when they should not. Even if you set your auto subs at 0/1.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:32 AM   #143
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Joe Thomas had 99 pass block still in year 3.

Trent Williams had 91 pass block still in year 3.

I dunno. I wonder if it's better if you play every game..hoping so for my online CFM!
Old 09-09-2015, 11:33 AM   #144
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entiae
Same rule I had last year. Not perfect by any means, but I can pretend those guys were signed in the offseason.
I try to keep it honest myself, I'll sign a player if I need them and they fill a need but it still feels a cheat that I can get them cheap.

It should be I have to fight the CPU so if there's interest I'm going to have to pay through the nose and we should be able to sign FAs to multi year deals. It's just so unrealistic?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »