Home

WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Dude Love's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Dude Love's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 01:18 PM   #105
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Dude Love's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

I haven't played a wrestling game since wwe 13 when THQ was running the show, CM Punk was on the cover and the attitude era was their point of emphasis. Randy Orton was the cover man on wwe 12. I just hope Owen Hart will be the final piece to the Hart Foundation that is already in place since the wwe is going to make an Owen Hart dvd/bluray in the near future. Nonetheless this roster is awesome because I grew up with the attitude era and I am definitely going to pre order this as soon as possible.

Last edited by midwestking100; 09-09-2015 at 01:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 01:23 PM   #106
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

When I saw Farooq, D'lo and Kama on this list I said to myself the NATION is baaaaaaaccccccccck! #ByAnyMeansNeccesary. I am HYPED. Gotta get back into wrestling.

Last edited by midwestking100; 09-09-2015 at 01:33 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 03:01 PM   #107
Rookie

lsalas76's Arena

OVR: 4

Pretty good roster so far but I hope that these guys make the cut again:

Scott Hall/Razor Ramon
Ricky the Dragon Steamboat
Yokozuna
Road Dogg
Ax(Demolition)
Smash(Demolition)
Eddie Guererro
Road Warriors
Dusty Rhodes
Roddy Rowdy Piper
Arn Anderson
Rey Mysterio
Mr. Perfect
Scott Steiner
Bruno Sammartino

I also hope retro Ric Flair, retro Sting, and retro Undertake are in as either an alternate attires or other slots but most likely they will not be in as they already mentioned that there will be no wrestlers that take up multiple slots
Old 09-09-2015, 04:04 PM   #108
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsalas76
Pretty good roster so far but I hope that these guys make the cut again:

Scott Hall/Razor Ramon
Ricky the Dragon Steamboat
Yokozuna
Road Dogg
Ax(Demolition)
Smash(Demolition)
Eddie Guererro
Road Warriors
Dusty Rhodes
Roddy Rowdy Piper
Arn Anderson
Rey Mysterio
Mr. Perfect
Scott Steiner
Bruno Sammartino

I honestly dont see that many more legends being announced. There are already 100 announced and haven't announced many main roster guys that are guaranteed to be in the game and many NXT guys that will most likely be in the game that will push the total to 120+ already.

Could be DLC though
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 09-09-2015, 04:24 PM   #109
Rookie

lsalas76's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I honestly dont see that many more legends being announced. There are already 100 announced and haven't announced many main roster guys that are guaranteed to be in the game and many NXT guys that will most likely be in the game that will push the total to 120+ already.

Could be DLC though
Yeah you're probably right but would be nice if they were in. I could care less about NXT guys as I don't even know who they are and all the main roster guys that I know and want have already been announced. At least give us Scott Hall, Yokozuna, and Ricky Steamboat.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:56 PM   #110
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

Could be DLC though
Ummmm, im gonna go out on a limb and say youre wrong by thinking there wont be many more legends. They cant do a Austin story mode with who they have announced. The fact Austin has said that it covers his WCW-WWE career they are still missing some key legends. Im gonna say that there are at least 6-8 more legends announced.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:17 PM   #111
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Ummmm, im gonna go out on a limb and say youre wrong by thinking there wont be many more legends. They cant do a Austin story mode with who they have announced. The fact Austin has said that it covers his WCW-WWE career they are still missing some key legends. Im gonna say that there are at least 6-8 more legends announced.
We will see who else is announced. They could go that many more but I said that I wouldnt expect many more not no more so there could be a few more but I expect the majority of them to be current and NXT roster that are still announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsalas76
Yeah you're probably right but would be nice if they were in. I could care less about NXT guys as I don't even know who they are and all the main roster guys that I know and want have already been announced. At least give us Scott Hall, Yokozuna, and Ricky Steamboat.
See I'm completely the opposite. I personally love NXT and the way they let there guys actually perform and feel that the legends have had their day in the games. Plus with 2K saying they were having a very accurate roster I would expect some of the bigger name NXT guys still to be announced.

This is what I was speculating still being in it.

There are 15 main roster who I expect in the game that haven't been announced as official.
Big E, Bray Wyatt, Diego, Fernando, John Cena, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Kofi Kingston, Konnor, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Rusev, Xavier Woods, Viktor

There are 5 NXT Superstars I would expect to be shipped with the game:
Baron Corbin, Enzo Amore, Colin Cassady, Blake, Murphy

There are 4 NXT women I expect to be announced as official:
Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Becky Lynch (possibly Alexa Bliss & Carmella as well)

This puts the roster at 124
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 09:42 PM   #112
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
We will see who else is announced. They could go that many more but I said that I wouldnt expect many more not no more so there could be a few more but I expect the majority of them to be current and NXT roster that are still announced

See I'm completely the opposite. I personally love NXT and the way they let there guys actually perform and feel that the legends have had their day in the games. Plus with 2K saying they were having a very accurate roster I would expect some of the bigger name NXT guys still to be announced.

This is what I was speculating still being in it.

There are 15 main roster who I expect in the game that haven't been announced as official.
Big E, Bray Wyatt, Diego, Fernando, John Cena, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Kofi Kingston, Konnor, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Rusev, Xavier Woods, Viktor

There are 5 NXT Superstars I would expect to be shipped with the game:
Baron Corbin, Enzo Amore, Colin Cassady, Blake, Murphy

There are 4 NXT women I expect to be announced as official:
Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Becky Lynch (possibly Alexa Bliss & Carmella as well)

This puts the roster at 124
Why do you keep saying this? Even if they don't announce any other NXT stars with the main roster guys they haven't announced yet that we know are likely going to be in this is the most accurate roster in franchise history.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »