Home

WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Dude Love's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Dude Love's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 10:11 PM   #113
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Dude Love's Entrance & 23 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz

This is what I was speculating still being in it.

There are 15 main roster who I expect in the game that haven't been announced as official.
Big E, Bray Wyatt, Diego, Fernando, John Cena, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Kofi Kingston, Konnor, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Rusev, Xavier Woods, Viktor

There are 5 NXT Superstars I would expect to be shipped with the game:
Baron Corbin, Enzo Amore, Colin Cassady, Blake, Murphy

There are 4 NXT women I expect to be announced as official:
Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Becky Lynch (possibly Alexa Bliss & Carmella as well)

This puts the roster at 124
Here is what im thinking..... new day (3) bray, cena, the usos, henry, orton, rusev, victor and konnor. NXT corbin, cass, enzo, sasha, charlotte, becky and bayley.

Steamboat, pillman, dustin rhodes, arn anderson, road doggg, hall and my three wild cards.....sandman, owen and angle.....throw in eddie for good measures.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:15 PM   #114
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Here is what im thinking..... new day (3) bray, cena, the usos, henry, orton, rusev, victor and konnor. NXT corbin, cass, enzo, sasha, charlotte, becky and bayley.

Steamboat, pillman, dustin rhodes, arn anderson, road doggg, hall and my three wild cards.....sandman, owen and angle.....throw in eddie for good measures.
Angle is stilled signed with TNA he wont be in the game.

I think Blake and Murphy will be in the game simply because they were NXT Tag Champs when the roster was set and if The Vaudevillains are in it I can't see Blake and Murphy not being in it.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 09-09-2015, 10:17 PM   #115
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Quote:

Oh and if they decide not to really touch on the hollywood blonds then take Arn off the list. If the decide not to touch on Austins short ECW career take sandman off the list. If you then get rid of my other two wild cards, which i dont think will make the game, you can add hacksaw, pipper, dusty and maybe a guy like barry windham or sid or mr. Perfect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 10:17 PM   #116
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Quote:
Angle is stilled signed with TNA he wont be in the game.

I think Blake and Murphy will be in the game simply because they were NXT Tag Champs when the roster was set and if The Vaudevillains are in it I can't see Blake and Murphy not being in it.
I can, they are boring
Old 09-09-2015, 10:20 PM   #117
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
I can, they are boring
But they were the tag champs. I just figure they put the champs in the game this year and they are one of the top teams in NXT.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 09-09-2015, 10:29 PM   #118
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Quote:
But they were the tag champs. I just figure they put the champs in the game this year and they are one of the top teams in NXT.
The fact that they won a month and a half prior to wrestlemania and the fact that they won the straps from one of the most popular NXT teams who are alread in the game makes me think DLC.... you have to figure there will be three DLC packs this year. I say a legends pack, a NXT pack and possibly a Divas pack this year. I just dont think blake and murph make it in the game. They have to get all the guys in to make the austin story mode.
Old 09-09-2015, 11:09 PM   #119
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
The fact that they won a month and a half prior to wrestlemania and the fact that they won the straps from one of the most popular NXT teams who are alread in the game makes me think DLC.... you have to figure there will be three DLC packs this year. I say a legends pack, a NXT pack and possibly a Divas pack this year. I just dont think blake and murph make it in the game. They have to get all the guys in to make the austin story mode.
The tag champs at the time don't make it in but The Vaudevillains who were nowhere near the titles at the time do, that makes no sense. If you have an NXT brand in the game you will most likely have the tag champions at time in the game from the start. Plus they actually won them in January.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 09-09-2015, 11:16 PM   #120
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Quote:
The tag champs at the time don't make it in but The Vaudevillains who were nowhere near the titles at the time do, that makes no sense. If you have an NXT brand in the game you will most likely have the tag champions at time in the game from the start. Plus they actually won them in January.
Vaudvillains are more popular than B&M and yes they won them in the later half of January. So okay, roughly 2 months prior to when the roster probably got finalized. I guess well find out this Monday, or next....... we cant just assume that this monday is the last if it puts us at around 120...... you never know what can happen.

Last edited by RayRay34; 09-09-2015 at 11:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »