Home

Full List of PES 2016 Licenses Revealed

This is a discussion on Full List of PES 2016 Licenses Revealed within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2015, 05:04 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Full List of PES 2016 Licenses Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian7210
Four clubs from the Primera División A plus all Argentine clubs in the 2014 Copa Sudamericana, 2015 Copa Libertadores and, in an upcoming data pack, 2015 Copa Sudamericana. The rest of the clubs in Primera A will have real players, but unlicensed kits.

The four clubs from Primera A:

Veléz Sarsfield
Belgrano
Newell's Old Boys
Banfield

The 2014 Copa Sudamericana clubs:

Lanús
Boca Juniors
River Plate
Estudiantes
Gimnasia y Esgrima
Godoy Cruz
Rosario Central

2015 Copa Libertadores clubs:

San Lorenzo
River Plate
Racing
Boca Juniors
Huracán
Estudiantes

2015 Copa Sudamericana clubs (via data pack)

River Plate
Huracán
Lanús
Independiente
Tigre
Arsenal de Sarandí
Belgrano
Do they have a data pack for j-league?
Old 09-11-2015, 06:20 AM   #18
Rookie

christian7210's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Do they have a data pack for j-league?
Konami has the license for the Japan Football Association and J-League, but these only appear in the Japan version of the game, which has traditionally been marketed as Winning Eleven Soccer. The in-game text/interface is in Japanese. It is strange that Konami never includes Japanese clubs in non-Japan region releases, save for teams playing in the AFC Champions League.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:11 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian7210
Konami has the license for the Japan Football Association and J-League, but these only appear in the Japan version of the game, which has traditionally been marketed as Winning Eleven Soccer. The in-game text/interface is in Japanese. It is strange that Konami never includes Japanese clubs in non-Japan region releases, save for teams playing in the AFC Champions League.
I know bro, but based on the news for the past half a year and the way Konami is running their company lately, nothing in relation to j-league was mentioned and j-league never appeared on next gen consoles ever, so i hope this will be changed this year, please konmai!
Old 09-11-2015, 02:10 PM   #20
Rookie

christian7210's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
I know bro, but based on the news for the past half a year and the way Konami is running their company lately, nothing in relation to j-league was mentioned and j-league never appeared on next gen consoles ever, so i hope this will be changed this year, please konmai!
I feel you bro. I think it's glaringly obvious that Konami should release the J-League to the world. It is in my view one of the two best leagues in Asia (the K-League being the other one, and it's on the FIFA series). Perhaps more importantly, Konami simply needs to put out a game with greater authenticity. Sure, you can do option files on the PS4 (I'm an Xbox One player), but why have to go down that route when you already have the license to the league! Japan is a huge market for games, but a shade less than one-third the North American market.
Old 09-14-2015, 09:16 AM   #21
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0

Peoples who say this game has no liscenses....... All the top teams from Italy, Portugal, Spain & France are all there. All the Barclays teams will be able to use the edit files for. The Bundesliga will be there to in the Edit file, MLS etc..... So who cares if FIFA has the Belgian, Denmark & Sweedish leagues, because I don't when the game is utterly boring.

The option file being back trumps FIFA, they removed creation centre, Option File edits are amazing, loved the work the community did on PC last year. They had the stadium count at 46 i think.

Like complaining a company like Konami can't get more
liscenses over a juggernaut like EA is like kicking a dead horse, its always been that way. EA? the same people who took 2k football out? idc what liscenses EA paid for, their game is rubbish. Spent 100s of hours on FIFA over
last 5 years, PES is back, PES is evolving, FIFA is stuck in the mud, still a game that revolves around pacey wingers, horrible physics and an absolutely non-existent midfield.

but i guess PES can't compete with FIFA...... ok, whatever that means, on the field? PES is ahead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 09:17 AM   #22
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0

every league and team will have a data pack, i can almost assure you that. National teams as well.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:46 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm just trying to get this straight when they say England Division one will have real players names and likeness's does that mean the Premier League will have the correct rosters?
Old 09-15-2015, 09:50 AM   #24
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaAJ
I'm just trying to get this straight when they say England Division one will have real players names and likeness's does that mean the Premier League will have the correct rosters?
That is correct, transfers haven't been updated yet but they should be soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »