Home

NBA 2K16 Features Play Now Online on Superstar Simulation Difficulty & Much More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Features Play Now Online on Superstar Simulation Difficulty & Much More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 02:21 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Features Play Now Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinsanityLives
I have been the BIGGEST advocate of input lag/server issues for 2k since forever. It was my biggest problem with them that always held me back from enjoying the game.

I switched to direct Ethernet connection for 15 and I can honestly say it helped a lot. There was still a tiny delay, you cant play much on ball D, but it was bearable and a big improvement from WiFi. WiFi is unplayable and if you are in college still, chances are your connection will suck either way.

I feel your pain tho I dealt with that all through college days, luckily you have more buds around to not need online.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's what I've noticed too, when you switch from Wi-Fi to a wired Ethernet connection it performs a lot better. I've barely had any delays or anything online since switching the connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2015, 02:55 PM   #74
Rookie

ricardo.13's Arena

OVR: 1

Why not a Unraked Mode for people stopping use the same TOP Team (Cleveland, Houston, Warriors, Thunder and Clippers) every time?
A new mode to people test new teams (Jazz, Wolves & Cia) online and just for fun?

Last edited by ricardo.13; 09-23-2015 at 04:48 PM.
Old 09-23-2015, 03:26 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 2

I always thought it was weird that they put all these classic teams in and didn't allow you to use them online in a quick match. One time I think they did if you paid extra for their DLC.

This definitely makes me a lot more interested in playing an online quick match than I was in NBA 2k15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 03:53 PM   #76
Pro

I don't think historic teams should be included in ranked play. On one hand I can't sub in players that are injured in real life (for the sake of realism), meanwhile my opponent can play with retired players? Doesn't make any sense to me and it's going to be nothing but Bulls once everyone has them unlocked.
Old 09-23-2015, 03:59 PM   #77
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers 24/7
I don't think historic teams should be included in ranked play. On one hand I can't sub in players that are injured in real life (for the sake of realism), meanwhile my opponent can play with retired players? Doesn't make any sense to me and it's going to be nothing but Bulls once everyone has them unlocked.
you have to earn your right to use the classic bulls in ranked play. It's not just given to you.

Also, if the 2k15 cheese has been eliminated, the classic bulls are far from a sure thing against any of a dozen other classic teams I can think of. You can't just spam michael jordan anymore.
Old 09-23-2015, 04:03 PM   #78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers 24/7
OKC, GSW, Cleveland are probably just as good as a 2k team as any historic one.

Bulls aren't any more OP. Plus I'll take plenty of the retro 2000 teams as well.

OP teams aren't even the MAIN issue past years it's that there are only like 2 or 3 that EVERYONE uses in ranked matches. This way we have a ton of good teams to face off, it'll even out.

Plus I'd love to bring Shaq and the 01 Lakers vs any Jordan team..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2015, 04:04 PM   #79
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kstat
you have to earn your right to use the classic bulls in ranked play. It's not just given to you.

Also, if the 2k15 cheese has been eliminated, the classic bulls are far from a sure thing against any of a dozen other classic teams I can think of. You can't just spam michael jordan anymore.
That's what I said. But, it's not about winning, it just gets boring facing the same team over and over. Plus, again it's just not realistic and runs contradictory to their reasoning for removing injured players from ranked play. If I can play with fantasy teams, then let me sub in injured players.
Old 09-23-2015, 04:05 PM   #80
Pro

Re: NBA 2K16 Features Play Now Online on Superstar Simulation Difficulty & Much More

I'm pretty confident with the 1996 sonics against anyone. That's been the most under-appreciated team in the game for years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »