Home

NASCAR '15 Out Now on Steam, PS3 and Xbox 360

This is a discussion on NASCAR '15 Out Now on Steam, PS3 and Xbox 360 within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 01:39 AM   #17
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NASCAR '15 Out Now on Steam, PS3 and Xbox 360

There will be a NASCAR '15 Victory Edition released next month. From what information I've gathered from the DMi website and Twitter it's basically a mega-patch that will be a free download for anyone who already owns NASCAR '15.

http://www.dmracing.org/nascar15.php

Quote:
Can you taste the Victory? NASCAR '15 Victory Edition is an in-season update to NASCAR '15. It features more than 80 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ paint schemes. Schedules and rules changes implemented during the 2015 season are reflected within the game. Start as a rookie and create your own NASCAR legacy, or take the wheel from your favorite driver and battle it out against your rivals. With all of your favorite personalities and tracks, NASCAR '15 Victory Edition is the only authentic NASCAR racing game experience for fans.

NASCAR '15 Victory Edition includes:

-80+ paint schemes across 45 licensed drivers
-All game patches and system updates from NASCAR '15
-Multiplayer compatibility with up to 16 online players
-Single Race: Here is your chance to take the wheel of any of the 43+ licensed drivers in NASCAR '15 VE, head to your favorite track and race through the entire weekend experience – practice, qualifying and race day!
-Career Mode: Start as a rookie and become your own NASCAR legend across multiple seasons. Do you have what it takes to make it to the Chase and win it all?
-Official Teams & Tracks: All of the top drivers, teams & tracks; from the high banks of Daytona and Talladega, to the twists & turns of Watkins Glen, and the history of Darlington.
-A few surprises (we'll announce these soon!)

Platforms: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC
Release Date: Fall 2015
MSRP: $19.99 (Available at GameStop, Steam, Target, Walmart, Amazon, Toys "R" Us)

For additional information please contact [email protected]
I'm curious as to what "a few surprises" entails and wonder if I might be thinking too much into the fact that NASCAR '15 Victory Edition was the primary sponsor on the #54 truck driven by Matt Tifft in last weeks CWTS race.

Quote:

******** async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

and another picture from a different tweet

Steelers: IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII
Penguins:1990/91, 1991/92, 2008/09, 20015/16, 2016/17
Pirates:1909, 1925, 1960, 1971, 1979
Panthers (FB): 1915, 1916, 1918, 1929, 1931, 1934, 1936, 1937, 1976
Panthers (MBB): 1927/28, 1929/30
Old 09-29-2015, 03:26 PM   #18
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NASCAR '15 Out Now on Steam, PS3 and Xbox 360

Nice find.

NASCAR '15 is on sale for $13.99 on PSN this week, I realize it's pretty much a skin update from '14 but I enjoyed that game enough to pick up '15 on the cheap. Hopefully this "Victory Edition" adds a few more features, I don't see anything new on that list except maybe more paint jobs?

More VE info (via Reddit):

When will NASCAR '15 Victory Edition be released?
The game is currently slated to be released in October 2015.

What systems will NASCAR '15 Victory Edition be available on?
The game will be available on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC for the suggested price of $19.99.

What is the difference between NASCAR ‘15 and NASCAR ‘15 Victory Edition?
NASCAR ’15 Victory Edition includes the original NASCAR ’15 game, all game patches and updates, 36 previously released DLC paint schemes, and a few surprises (we’ll announce these soon!).

Will current NASCAR ‘15 owners get the Victory Edition update?
Yes. If you currently own NASCAR ‘15, you will automatically receive the Victory Edition update for free.

I own NASCAR ‘15, how can I download the Victory Edition update?
Download instructions will be provided when Victory Edition is released.

If I own NASCAR ‘15, should I buy Victory Edition?
Current owners of NASCAR ‘15 will automatically receive the Victory Edition update for free. Unless you’re a Joey Logano fan and want the new game cover, we recommend passing on Victory Edition if you already own NASCAR ‘15.

What is the NASCAR ’16 update? Who gets the update and when will it be released?
The NASCAR ’16 update will be available to all owners of NASCAR ’15 Victory Edition (including those who updated from NASCAR ’15). It will be released in early 2016 and include the 2016 NASCAR schedule and more. Details will be released at a later date.

I purchased the DLC packs for NASCAR ‘15. Can I get refund?
No. Due to complications, the release timeline of the DLC packs was far from our original expectation. Moving forward, we promise more transparency and a better experience for all our fans. Our goal is to create the best games for NASCAR fans and we thank you for your patience.

Last edited by Turbojugend; 09-29-2015 at 03:32 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »