Home

PES Option File Thread

This is a discussion on PES Option File Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2019, 02:03 PM   #1081
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES Option File Thread

You comrades id there any good concept kits (home, away & gk) for Miami CF to start on Master League?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2019, 01:40 PM   #1082
Rookie

Hey guys can someone please help out a PES newbie from FIFA. I went ahead and bought the pes universe files. So just downloaded V3 and now have all the league folders.
I know where to copy them and so fourth however some of the league folders say apply data and some dont. For example there are two international team folders and one says apply data and one says don't apply data.
Also when the game does the data roster updates do I use those or no?
Thanks for any help in advance! This is on PC by the way.
Old 12-30-2019, 11:42 AM   #1083
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPERNUT
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jg...ZTtcezV_9xC2wh

MLS of PES20 V3 PC

Minifaces added for all current MLS teams in gameplan. This took a ton of time, but well worth the results(Thanks to Timneh for teaching how to fish and make faces).

Some adjustments to rosters, players, attributes, managers, etc.

Added early version of Nashville and Miami CF for expansion(Thanks to Turbojugend for USL assets).

Team tactics have been updated for all current teams and brought in line to 19 season stats/playstyles.

Enjoy!

You will find CPK for faces in the WEPES folder. Add that CPK to your download folder for the game. Use DpFileList Generator 2020 by Baris and generate new DPF with faces cpk at the end.

Hey Papernut, I have been using your MLS on ps4 but I have switched to PC now and want to install MLS again, I have Evo Web patch installed with Sider now so was wondering can I add your files into Sider folder or do I need to import thru the game as with PS4.?
Also wondering if you plan to be updating for 2020 season and will you share it.?
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 01-01-2020, 09:17 PM   #1084
Pro

Hey I live in Canada and I am thinking about getting PES 20. I was wondering if I can get the PES universe option files still. It’s 10 euros which is 14 dollars Canadian for a year’s gold membership. Do they accept money from people outside of Europe?
Old 01-01-2020, 10:36 PM   #1085
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grentthealien
Hey I live in Canada and I am thinking about getting PES 20. I was wondering if I can get the PES universe option files still. It’s 10 euros which is 14 dollars Canadian for a year’s gold membership. Do they accept money from people outside of Europe?

Yes. You can use PayPal.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2020, 08:28 AM   #1086
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Richard
Hey Papernut, I have been using your MLS on ps4 but I have switched to PC now and want to install MLS again, I have Evo Web patch installed with Sider now so was wondering can I add your files into Sider folder or do I need to import thru the game as with PS4.?
Also wondering if you plan to be updating for 2020 season and will you share it.?
Thanks

Not sure on sider load since I created thru the game and other programs and just exported, but I am sure it will work thru the game import itself. I will be updating for 20 also, so expect that around March/April.
Twitter
YouTube

Last edited by PAPERNUT; 01-02-2020 at 08:30 AM.
Old 01-11-2020, 07:06 PM   #1087
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPERNUT
Not sure on sider load since I created thru the game and other programs and just exported, but I am sure it will work thru the game import itself. I will be updating for 20 also, so expect that around March/April.

Papernut, were you able to change the team ID numbers so you can import them over a different fake team?
Do you use Mccutheons Ted editor?
I want to have both Liga MX teams and your MLS teams at the same time and wondering how is best to accomplish this?

Old 01-12-2020, 01:29 PM   #1088
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Probably going to be purchasing pes 20 soon. So what's the best MLS option file that's compatible with the latest data pack? Still kinda undecided between PS4 and PC

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »