Home

A Madden Patch vs a 2k Patch

This is a discussion on A Madden Patch vs a 2k Patch within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2022, 05:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
A Madden Patch vs a 2k Patch

We all bash madden(And rightfully so it’s a terrible game compared to 2k) but with Madden at-least they address bugs and glitches.

They have multiple bugs fixes for franchise mode but with 2k we’re lucky to get at-least one bug fix for MYNBA maybe 2 if we’re lucky.

This was patch 1 for Next Gen 2k22

That’s it that’s the whole patch note

With this “SEASONS” thing we get a new patch every 40 days so why can’t they fix alot of these bugs in 40 days? We give them support tickets that doesn’t solve anything.

I know nothing about programming and coding maybe that’s the issue?

The Bugs and Glitches thread has had some of the same bugs and glitches dating back to 2k16.

Here’s madden 23’s first patch notes:

And that’s not even the full note(It’s a lot more trust me)

But EA did all that in less time 2k will in 40 days until season 2.

-The black sock glitch for custom teams is still in(a bug since 2k19)

-Last Name lettering on custom jerseys is still small even at max size settings(a Bug since it was introduced)

-Number Coloring is also off for Custom Jerseys

-Euro stash is bugged out

-Mentorship is still bugged out

-Invisible Jerseys after you choose to rebrand with a current Nba team is still in.

-Custom Arenas are still bugged out

-Position Locked Award Overrides(Personal Irk of Mine)

-No Warmups for Custom or Past Era teams(In the Jordan Challenge tho)

-Buggy Camera Angle Trophy celebrations for the 90s and 80s Era and for the Conference Finals trophy celebration(This was promoted in the MYNBA era’s video but is still bugged out)

-Some teams aren’t properly rebranding fully in era’s(Nuggets changed their logo but not jerseys in my save of the Kobe Era)

That’s just a little bit of the bugs we’re still experiencing imo the best mode in the game and I just want a fix for these issues

Deep down I know only one of these probably 2 if we’re lucky will be resolved and it shouldn’t be like that but Hey what can you do?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by TELFONROCK5; 09-13-2022 at 05:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2022, 05:40 PM   #2
Banned

Re: A Madden Patch vs a 2k Patch

If 2K's franchise mode was as shallow as Madden's, you'd see far less bugs in the mode. The fact Madden has so many bugs to address in their game modes, which barely get expanded in each release, just shows what a complete piece of crap the series is.
Old 09-13-2022, 05:57 PM   #3
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvantu
If 2K's franchise mode was as shallow as Madden's, you'd see far less bugs in the mode. The fact Madden has so many bugs to address in their game modes, which barely get expanded in each release, just shows what a complete piece of crap the series is.
Yeah seriously. Our Madden franchise had to be restarted several times this cycle because someone quit our league which made the team unfillable all year long (a glitch that's been in since last year).

This is a terrible take
Old 09-13-2022, 05:58 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvantu

Oh for sure but 2k should have address some of these legacy bugs we’ve been complaining about for years now.
Old 09-13-2022, 05:59 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

Why are we comparing two different sport genres on two different companies? Madden and 2K are way different.

Of course they would address the bugs, their franchise isnt as deep lol

But I will say this, 2k does need to have a roundtable to discuss with supporters why things happen the way they do. For example, I always wondered why certain throwbacks aren't in the game.. turns out its not an oversight but there is something that is stopping them from adding it to the game.. not exactly sure what that thing is.. but it gave me a bit of understanding.

Also about the patch thing, there are some information about patches that I didn't even know that people discussed about how long it takes and all.. some of these things could def help us give understanding of the limits that 2k has in certain problems
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2022, 06:07 PM   #6
Rookie

Madden has a lot more issues than 2k.

This is like a BF 2042 patch vs a COD game.
Old 09-13-2022, 06:12 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TELFONROCK5
Oh for sure but 2k should have address some of these legacy bugs we’ve been complaining about for years now.
Don't get me wrong, I do agree with you. I'm just impressed Tiburon has so many bugs to address with modes they never add anything to. I can overlook a lot of Visual Concepts flaws because of how expansive their modes are.
Old 09-13-2022, 07:36 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 19

I remember when patches were few and far between.
Im happy that all the sports titles put out as many patches as they do.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »