Home

What half length do you use with Matt's sliders in FIFA 23?

This is a discussion on What half length do you use with Matt's sliders in FIFA 23? within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What half length do you use in FIFA 23 with Matt's sliders?
6 minutes 11 26.19%
7 minutes 1 2.38%
8 minutes 7 16.67%
9 minutes 0 0%
10 minutes 17 40.48%
15 minutes 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2022, 01:08 PM   #1
Rookie

Balldude777's Arena

OVR: 0

Really wanted to also see half length numbers for users to go along with the previous poll created.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2022, 04:11 AM   #2
Rookie

I do 6 min. halves that’s 15 minutes a match minimum with pre-game setup, cut scenes, goals, post match interviews in CM. 3 or 4 matches an hour, possibly 2 in CM with training etc etc to sort out.

Depending on what happens in CM, it could be one match in an hour.

Playing longer halves just isn’t feasible for me, wouldn’t actually get anywhere career wise.

With the sliders, I alter the ball affecting ones otherwise a long punt up the pitch could take one minute of a match in shorter halves. I try to keep them at pace (pun not intended) with run speed. Sprint speed 5 doesn’t work right for 5/6 minute half - distance covered by the player vs the clock time.

I try to keep the behaviour sliders as close to Matt and co’s as I can but make slight adjustments (+/- a few points) based on how it feels for me.

Last edited by V1nn1e; 11-25-2022 at 04:13 AM.
Old 11-30-2022, 01:44 PM   #3
Banned

Head Coach's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: What half length do you use with Matt's sliders in FIFA 23?

I will be getting this game Friday.

On FIFA 22 I used 10 minute halves and I will use the same.

I am thinking of trying 12.
Old 11-30-2022, 02:21 PM   #4
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

I use 8 minutes as I get a good amount of shots between both teams (24 is the magic number for me) and the games don't take too long on 8 minutes.

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Old 11-30-2022, 08:18 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1nn1e
I do 6 min. halves that’s 15 minutes a match minimum with pre-game setup, cut scenes, goals, post match interviews in CM. 3 or 4 matches an hour, possibly 2 in CM with training etc etc to sort out.

Depending on what happens in CM, it could be one match in an hour.

Playing longer halves just isn’t feasible for me, wouldn’t actually get anywhere career wise.

With the sliders, I alter the ball affecting ones otherwise a long punt up the pitch could take one minute of a match in shorter halves. I try to keep them at pace (pun not intended) with run speed. Sprint speed 5 doesn’t work right for 5/6 minute half - distance covered by the player vs the clock time.

I try to keep the behaviour sliders as close to Matt and co’s as I can but make slight adjustments (+/- a few points) based on how it feels for me.
I was thinking the same thing as far as sprint speed when i first saw the title to this thread. That being said to anyone else posting there times, it would be helpful if you also include if you have changed the sprint speed. I have just found these sliders n put them into my game so i haven't tested anything yet but i am aiming to have around 8 min halves. If anyone has figured out a good sprint speed that doesn't ruin the sliders with low amounts of halves, 8 or less please let me know. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2022, 05:15 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleary8
I was thinking the same thing as far as sprint speed when i first saw the title to this thread. That being said to anyone else posting there times, it would be helpful if you also include if you have changed the sprint speed. I have just found these sliders n put them into my game so i haven't tested anything yet but i am aiming to have around 8 min halves. If anyone has figured out a good sprint speed that doesn't ruin the sliders with low amounts of halves, 8 or less please let me know. Thank you.

My 6 min halves have 12 or 14 sprint speed for both user and cpu. I think I’ll settle on 14. Then you need to get the pass speed right before update 5 I was on 35/32.
Old 12-04-2022, 12:04 PM   #7
Banned

Head Coach's Arena

OVR: 4

I am using Matt's sliders with the sprint speed at 5.

If I am using 10 minute halves I probably could lower the sprint speed down some to 2 or 3 and have things work out even better?

Correct?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »