Home

The Callisto Protocol

This is a discussion on The Callisto Protocol within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2022, 10:22 AM   #1
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
The Callisto Protocol

Game is challenging. The block system is kind of weird and take some time to get use to. The whole atmosphere give me Dead Space vibes. The death scenes are brutal but funny at the same time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2022, 01:02 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: The Callisto Protocol

I’m looking forward to playing this game. Disappointed in the below average review scores, but I’ll download it when I get home on Sunday.
Old 12-02-2022, 04:11 PM   #3
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12
The Callisto Protocol

I keep hearing people complaining about the combat (primarily the dodge and block mechanics) but I found them to be rather intuitive and haven’t had any struggles yet.

You don’t need to pick left or right based on where they enemy attacks from and will dodge as long as you press either before the attack hits. And when you need to dodge multiple tiles simply alternate between left and right. Just remember to never dodge the same direction twice.

Pulling back on the left stick will block the attack, but you will lose some health, so dodging is best.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-03-2022, 10:23 AM   #4
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

I do wish they fix the HDR brightness bug.
Old 12-04-2022, 05:10 PM   #5
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

So I found a fix the brightness bug. If you have a LG OLED, turn fine tune dark to -16. If you have a Sony OLED, turn black level to 35. Game look 100 times better now and not all washed out like it does by default since they have yet to fix that brightness bug in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2022, 01:08 PM   #6
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

You know what, if your character could actually run, you could run past all the mutants in the game. But your character moves like a sloth when you try to run, change guns, reload guns, heal. Like everything he does is in SLOW MOTION. It is annoying. But yet the mutants can run and are just faster then you with everything they do. The manual save system don't seem to work properly either.
Old 12-05-2022, 06:00 PM   #7
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

I've been stuck on the train ride mission for hours. One of these worse enemy fighting location ever made. I can't even make it to the boss fight part, I constantly get killed on the 4th wave of mutants. This mission really shows off how bad the combat system is in this game. It is just too one sided. You don't have enough of anything for the amount of enemies you are facing.

Now I know why everybody was complaining about this mission on Steam and Reddit. It is just insanely difficult for no legit reason. I mean I am already playing on the easiest difficulty level, but their easiest is like everybody else game hard setting.
Old 12-05-2022, 10:34 PM   #8
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Finally made it past that insanely difficult part. Good lord that was annoying as hell. Also this part seem to be randomly bugged as well. Like some times all your ammo just get cut in half or all of it just disappears. Some times your player will just randomly stop moving and try to melee attack even when you don't want that to happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »