Home

PC 2023 Rosters found

This is a discussion on PC 2023 Rosters found within the MVP Baseball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2023, 11:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PC 2023 Rosters found

Found some rosters, but i don't play this gm much anymore. the show looks pretty good

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1432311...search_click=1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2023, 11:01 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PC 2023 Rosters found

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLExpos4Ever
Found some rosters, but i don't play this gm much anymore. the show looks pretty good

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1432311...search_click=1

That's daflyboys/Gordo roster, he used to make the BaseUp! rosters for MVP Baseball 2005 for years. I think he said he had stopped making rosters 2-3 years ago.
Looks like he is back.

I personally prefer the rosters by alfre2jose (which are also free) over his because all 3 levels of MILB players are included.
Which is a major project in itself, and very time consuming!

With these you only get the 30 MLB teams not the minor league players from all 3 levels like the alfre2jose offering.

But alfre2jose's roster won't be available for a couple of months after the 2023 season has started, for the reason stated above.

So, if you are looking for something to play for opening day, i guess you could go with these, because i don't know of any other updated rosters as of yet for the 2023 season.

I just don't know about paying for them, that has never been the way.

Last edited by Dirtdog7; 03-28-2023 at 11:04 AM.
Old 03-29-2023, 04:05 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: PC 2023 Rosters found

I would never pay for them. That's just a personal thing I have against charged mods in the community. Although I find it hard to believe these would be his considering they're being sold from Sweden. But who knows.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball > MVP Baseball Rosters »