Home

OVERHAULED DRAFT CLASSES (PS3)

This is a discussion on OVERHAULED DRAFT CLASSES (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
OVERHAULED DRAFT CLASSES (PS3)

I have undertaken quite a project and have decided to completely overhaul the NCAA player ratings in order to get an accurate draft class series. Please allow due time, as I have other things going on as well.

I completeled the Quarterbacks, which took about an hour and a half. I exported just to see how it worked, the results are as follows: (NOTE:THESE ARE NOT THE FINAL PRODUCT, I WILL TRY TO GET STAFFORD,ETC. TO COME OUT...ALSO, PLAYER RATINGS CHANGE EVERY TIME YOU IMPORT)
FREEMAN68TUITAMA69CARPENTER67HALL81CLARK71SANCHEZ78TEEL71PINKNEY68BRANDSTATER68PARKER WILSON73HARRELL70DANIEL76PAINTER60JOHNSON63

The average QB rating is right around a 70 once exported into Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: OVERHAULED DRAFT CLASSES (PS3)

Sounds good. Make sure that Stafford's about an 84 and that he has very good arm strength and awareness (he did come out of a pro-style offense), but only so-so accuracy. Bradford, on the other hand, should also be an 84 and possibly could be an 85 with great accuracy, very good awareness, above average arm strength, and decent mobility in the pocket. Just my suggestion.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks for the input. I was thinking of an 84 for Crabtree topping all rookies and maybe around an 81 for Stafford. Bradford will be tricky since he's now staying, but I'll try to keep him 84 or under. I'm also going to move Pat White to WR and possibly Tebow to TE, or at least I'm contemplating it.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:11 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

wow berta thats awesome that your doing this. your hard work is very appreciated by members of this forum!! good luck and thank you!!
Old 01-17-2009, 05:14 PM   #5
Rookie

Well, that would be a little too much like Madden 09's randomly generated draft classes. I want to be able to draft rookies with some impact. I think that Andre Smith should top all rookies with an 86 or 87 rating and have Michael Crabtree at an 84 or 85. Aaron Curry and Malcolm Jenkins should also get a rating between 83 and 85. But I should be able to get some impact out of those guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Crabtree's gotta be high up.
Always in a draft, there's always one BIG stand out ala Crabtree.
80+ sounds good.
Andre Smith should probably be rated the highest, Oher somewhere along there too.
Matthew Stafford a 80-83
Pat White wants to be a QB still so just leave him there for now.

Last edited by Anurak; 01-17-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:55 PM   #7
Rookie

Is it still coming out?
Old 01-22-2009, 10:31 PM   #8
Rookie

I'm working on it as frequently as I can (mostly weekends), but it is pretty difficult because of the variation between draft classes every time you import. I'll get there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »