Home

Chi's Draft Classes (360)

This is a discussion on Chi's Draft Classes (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
Chi's Draft Classes (360)

*edit* the file works now, have fun

This file contains the gamer tag profile named "NFL Draft" through which you access the Draft Classes.

The only time you need to use it is immediately following pre-season, Madden will ask if you want to import NCAA Draft Class. At this time, you log out of your profile and sign into the one I gave you and the draft classes will be on the MU.

The profile contains the 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 drafts.

_Tried to get Aaron Curry and Andre Smith as highly rated as possible.

_Stafford and Sanchez should be up there

_Created: Rashad Jennings (Liberty RB) on UL Lafayette
Rhett Bomar (SamHoustonSt QB) on SMU
Domonique Johnson (JacksonState CB) on Mississippi State
Nathan Brown (CentralArkansas QB) on UAB

_Dreadlocks on WR's are inevitable and random

_Bradford, McCoy, Tebow, and others headline this class.

_WR's Arrelious Benn (Illinois) and Dez Bryant (OkState) are up there

2011 and 2012 are unpredictable at this point so I created over 20 of this years Rivals.com top 100 high school prospects (Includes Bryce Brown, DJ Fluker, etc.) That should make it pretty realistic.

Please give me feedback and let me know if it works and if there's any guys in the 2009 draft that shouldn't be; I suspect it's okay but you never know with Madden. The draft classes are pretty unpredictable so this is probably as best as you could get them.

_I have also uploaded my NCAA 09 roster I used to create the draft classes through dynasty mode to my ealocker, gamertag: "Vik D" incase you have NCAA 09 and want to sim the dynasty and produce the draft classes yourself
Attached Files
File Type: zip DraftClasses09.zip (914.8 KB, 487 views)

Last edited by Chi Dynasty12; 03-15-2009 at 04:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2009, 06:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Chi's Draft Classes (360)

Hi Chi,

I'm looking forward to trying these out. Sounds like you really did a good job with them. Thanks for all your hard work.

I downloaded the file and transferred it to my memory card and the only file that was on it was the "NFL DRAFT" gamer profile. Anyone else getting this too? You might want to check the image you created.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:30 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by droner
Hi Chi,

I'm looking forward to trying these out. Sounds like you really did a good job with them. Thanks for all your hard work.

I downloaded the file and transferred it to my memory card and the only file that was on it was the "NFL DRAFT" gamer profile. Anyone else getting this too? You might want to check the image you created.
Thanks for downloading it. Draft Class files don't show up on the memory card (hidden files), they only show up immediately after the pre-season ends in Franchise when it asks you to import a NCAA Draft Class and you're logged in my profile. Did you check it there?

Last edited by Chi Dynasty12; 01-24-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hidden files, eh? First time I've encountered that.

No, they don't show up when I try to load them in the game either. But the files being hidden might come into play when I transfer them. I'll play around with it a bit.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:37 PM   #5
Pro

Interesting. I'm gonna try it out right now, myself; see if I get the same results. But yeah, Draft Class files won't show up when you look the MU from the dashboard, only the profile will show.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2009, 09:09 PM   #6
Pro

Looks like your right; they weren't there when I tried, only the profile.

Does anybody know how to properly save the draft classes to a profile and then upload it? I have to go back and do a lot of work all over again
Old 01-24-2009, 11:02 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 6

Create a new profile and save it to the memory card not the hard drive. Make sure you are logged into that profile in ncaa when saving the draft class.

Lets start there if you are doing that and it does not work there may be more..like saving something ncaa related as well to that profile like the profile or a dynasty etc.. so not just hidden files are present if that makes sense.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:03 AM   #8
Pro

I'm pretty sure I did save it to the MU every time and it was definetely under the dummy profile. I'll try again now, but I'm gonna have to redo the 2012 class, its goneIt won't take long though, I could even get it done tonight

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »