Home

So What two "Awesome" Community ideas made Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on So What two "Awesome" Community ideas made Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12
So what two "Awesome" Community ideas made Dynasty Mode?

This is a post from Greg on Utopia:

"I'll just say there are at least two features coming to Dynasty that are community requests. I don't directly work in that mode, so there could be things they added/cut without me knowing, but the two that I'm thinking about are awesome."

so what are they? what two ideas from the community made the cut. ea always through out their history has added atleast something to Dynasty Mode each year. But this year its our ideas and we have alot of good ideas.

If any two of all that we have talked about make it, which two do you want?

Last edited by thelasthurtknee; 02-06-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: So what two "Awesome" Community ideas made Dynasty Mode?

From him to consider them "awesome" they must be big...I mean really BIG.

CAS would be one.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #3
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

Re: So What two "Awesome" Community ideas made Dynasty Mode

i dont even know if they would consider that a dynasty mode feature since you can use those in play now also.

i do think cas will make it.

ive been racking my brain about all the things they have talked about but nothing is standing out. they already said that we wont be able to play our 09 dynasty's on '10 so thats a big one down.

i hope one of them has to do with coordinators and a new coaching job system. also with a big emphasis by ea to make their games more online friendly i wonder if they will allow more than 12 in a dynasty this season. i dont think that would be one of the two things but the more press releases from ea corporate i read the more online seems to be what they want to target for the future.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

would be cool to start as a cord and only control what side of the ball you coach on and work you way up to head coach somewhere.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:18 PM   #5
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
would be cool to start as a cord and only control what side of the ball you coach on and work you way up to head coach somewhere.
100% agree. when ncaa first came out i was set up that you were the head coach and got to play through one season. the first additions that started to make the game great where coaching contracts. i always thought that the would elaborate more on that but they went in the campus legend thing instead. upsets me that they have the core function of a game that we love and instead of building on it they do something else that doesnt connect to what they already have. i know that was the old teams ideas but damn its like we lost 5 years of improving what we had. no knock to the campus legend its a cool idea but its so easy it doesnt keep attention of players.

that would be great if we could start as a coordinator. especially if they allow coop online dynastys. that would just be a entire new level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #6
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5

my dream would be...

1) Stadium Expansion/Build your own stadium - for when you turn a small school into a national power

2) Uniform Editor

If CAS is in this year (and it should be), that would make #2 "easy" since you have to "create uniforms" for your CAS...therefore the outline for that project is already done.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

they cant edit existing team uniforms or there stadiums without the real team and the ncaa allowing it. this was talked about and the legal side is what would seem to not allow this. i would love to see stadiums grow since they have to hold certain amounts to be in bigger conf.'s and it would make it alot more fun to move a school up. i belive we will have a uniform creator but editor will likely never be seen.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:34 PM   #8
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5

I've heard that before and I agree with you, but that's my dream.

Another dream is to create your own conferences before you start a dynasty.

example:
Move Vanderbilt to the ACC:Move Clemson to the SEC
Move Kentucky to the ACC:Move Florida State to the SEC

But, I'm sure the conferences will never allow that to happen either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »