Home

Full Minors Roster for '09

This is a discussion on Full Minors Roster for '09 within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Full Minors Roster for '09

First Draft Release: Partially Finished

Quote:
Okay fellas....

Here is the link......(AHA...the link is below...read first!!!!)

Please remember...this is a work in progress. I've posted the state of these rosters a few hundred pages back..

Basically...

AL EAST, AL CENTRAL, AL WEST and NL EAST are done.
Some prospects and the entire 25(active) and 40 man for EVERY team done.
I DID NOT WORRY ABOUT ANY AAA or AA teams right now...they will be set correctly(or as close as I could) when their season get into swing.
Lineups should be very close(this took some adjustments)
I've stated that those that like stock rosters from SCEA will be getting them(with Full Minors) sometime after the real initial releas(sometime next week will be totally complete...there will be another release with more teams...on Sunday)
If you look at the O's, Yanks, Red Sox...this is the closest to done in the set right now.

On any team in the NL Central or NL West...do not worry about released players(Tony Gwynn Jr. comes to mind)....that will be taken care of as I do those squads.

******PLEASE keep in mind that most minor leaguers.....even prospects are going to be rated down to the level in the organization that they are most likely to play in. Please don't tell me that Angel Villalona is going to be a beast...how could I give him a 50 power rating....that's not going to be helpful as if Angel Villalona stepped into the MLB right now....he wouldn't even have a 50 power rating. Thank you in advance on this *****

When the heck did Kris Benson come back!....Andre Torres?!...****SS FRIGGIN' ORTIZ!!!!! This guy would be done by SCEA EVERY YEAR!!! and not have a team...clogging up an important editable spot...this year I gotta create him!!
Okay...whew!

Please...I'm clearing my PM box....let me know if you have any suggestions.

Enjoy..and I'm sorry I couldn't get the rest done for you guys yet...SOON!!! I promise!

LINK.....FMv7early.....http://www.sendspace.com/file/4a750h
link updated 4/18/09 00:14 hours

M.K.
Knight165

Last edited by Knight165; 04-18-2009 at 12:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2009, 10:49 PM   #2
Pro

Senor_Herbatron's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Full Minors Roster for '09

Just let me know what you need guys.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:58 PM   #3
MVP

CWSpalehoseCWS's Arena

OVR: 8

I can help with any White Sox minor league players.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

If you guys need help on the minor league scouting, and rating them, I can help, I have a great eye for scouting and all of that.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:32 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 9

Thank you guys for your reply's about wanting to help. I can say this, the top 15 prospects for each team are nailed down and all that's left to do is create sick scouting reports for them and that's something that's been started.

So, to answer all of your questions of what you can do, if you want to look for prospects that are ranked say, 18-30 go ahead. Just names, I can't ask any of you to do anything else. I wouldn't feel right. I appreciate the initiative that you all are showing, and this right here is why OS MLB the show boards are just simply the best. We have the best community here and you alll deserve a pat on the back.

Knight is going to do a great job as always so I hope you all enjoy it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM and we can go from there.

At the point that you get some of the "prospects" rather then clutter up this thread, please PM me and I will give you my email address so that you can send it to me. I will then go through it and pass it along to Knight with your OS I.D. so you get the credit for it. I will not nor have I ever taken credit for somebody else's work. If you do it, you deserve the credit.

Also, please please please don't ask Knight: is this player going to be in, why isn't this player in, why does this person have green eye's they are supposed to be hazel. All that will do is delay YOUR rosters being completed.

Please think before you post something in this thread. We have all been guilty of the ready shoot aim concept, myself included, A LOT. so, please just be respectful of Knight for taking the time to do this and to us individuals doing the research. We share a common goal, so please let's come together as an OS squad and produce a great set of rosters for an amazing game!!

Thanks,
Boss
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2009, 10:17 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 2

What is the difference between Knight's OD roster and full minors roster? Which comes first??

Last year I was able to get his rosters from fairly early in April, I believe. Those had MLB players who weren't in the game made as well as the minor leaguers...I'm a bit confused.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

You might already have some of these guys in there, but heres a few Rays guys I'd love to see in.

Kyle Lobstein
Alex Cobb
K.D. Kang
Michael Sheridan
Matt Gorgen
Glenn Gibson
Austin Hinkle
Jason McEachern
Shawn O'Malley
Chris Luck
Albert Suarez
Reid Fronk
Heath Rollins
Neal Frontz
Ryan Reid
Ty Morrison
James Houser
Chris Nowak
Jason Corder
Joseph Cruz
Rhyne Hughes
Ryan Royster
Mike McCormik
D.J. Jones
Elias Otero
Chris Mason
Will Kline
David Newmann
Jesse Darcy
Alex Colome
Shane Dyer
Justin Garcia

and there are more than a few guys who are going to be in spring training that wont make the team (32 guys in camp). Hopefully a few of them get into the game in AAA (guys like Dale Thayer, Julio DePaula, Derek Rodriguez, Dewon Day, Jason Childers, Winston Abreu).

I'd be willing to give up the true guys in AAA (guys like Jon Weber) to make room for all of the prospects that may not actually beat that level, as well.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:11 AM   #8
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

theotherguy619, chicubsfan20, and MissionMaximus are also helping me

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »