Home

Old 03-04-2009, 03:14 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
PS2 at all?

Probably know the answer but will there be anyone at all attempting a roster for PS2? And consequently, is the problem still there where trading or transactions caused a complete mix up of your lineups?

Thanks guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2009, 02:06 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: PS2 at all?

picked this up for my son...would like to know this too. thanks!
Old 03-04-2009, 10:56 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I would like to know this too. Has anyone even downloaded a ps2 roster?
Old 03-04-2009, 11:11 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I downloaded the ps2 roster and there is same problem as with the Ps3 roster. It says that is it an updated roster and they list all of the moves that were fixed in the update, but when you go to load you roster all of the players recently signed are still free agents (like Jason Varitek, Braden Looper, Bobby Abreau, Adam Dunn etc.)

Apparently SCEA knows that the Ps2 has a roster problem too and they are working on a fix "ASAP".....lets just hope it is soon because I want to start my franchise.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:49 PM   #5
Banned

bsb13's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by anroz
I downloaded the ps2 roster and there is same problem as with the Ps3 roster. It says that is it an updated roster and they list all of the moves that were fixed in the update, but when you go to load you roster all of the players recently signed are still free agents (like Jason Varitek, Braden Looper, Bobby Abreau, Adam Dunn etc.)

Apparently SCEA knows that the Ps2 has a roster problem too and they are working on a fix "ASAP".....lets just hope it is soon because I want to start my franchise.
when/if this problem is finally fixed...if someone would could let us know in this thread I would appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »