Home

Old 05-06-2009, 01:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
lets hope

hey, folks will the d line really matter? i cant say how many time in franchise i have noticed theres not a difference between, jared allen and a herby fergueson. you alwayes here in, football it starts with the d line. every year we here that the blocking and everything is better.
i want it to matter because we know the chiefs were god awful last year, yet on all pro my d was number one against the run. that just isnt right.
by the way i shouldnt lead the leauge in passing with tyler thigpen!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2009, 01:42 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: lets hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by seththor
hey, folks will the d line really matter? i cant say how many time in franchise i have noticed theres not a difference between, jared allen and a herby fergueson. you alwayes here in, football it starts with the d line. every year we here that the blocking and everything is better.
i want it to matter because we know the chiefs were god awful last year, yet on all pro my d was number one against the run. that just isnt right.
by the way i shouldnt lead the leauge in passing with tyler thigpen!
Welcome to the OS

Check this info out, Its fairly up to date. The most recent stuff can be found by looking at head dev Ian's posts.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...fo-thread.html

EDIT:
Here is a link to Ian's arena. You can find his latest posts and other things here. I suggest adding him to your friends.

http://www.operationsports.com/Ian_Cummings_EA/
Old 05-06-2009, 01:45 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: lets hope

hopefully everything plays out right. i hated it when i used the Giants D-Line and i didnt get pressure on the QB as fast as i should be. In real life, they get there in seconds(most of the time) and in Madden, i didnt have that feeling that i was using one of the best DL in the NFL.

same with the OL, it didnt matter who was starting on my OL, i didnt have a problem with them. But with the new ratings, the elite players will feel like the elite players, the average players will feel like the average players and the poor players will feel like the poor players. i think the rating system makes the game 10x better then it was so, yeah.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »