Home

I think I'm blind...(stupid question)

This is a discussion on I think I'm blind...(stupid question) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2009, 02:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
I think I'm blind...(stupid question)

I'm in Week for of my dynasty and the sliders I'm using just aren't cutting it. (I'm doubling up teams with my scoring, with me mostly winning with like 60 point games) I would like to change the sliders, however I can't find a single place in the franchise menu that lets me do it. Any ideas?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2009, 02:15 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: I think I'm blind...(stupid question)

Quote:
Originally Posted by munson11
I'm in Week for of my dynasty and the sliders I'm using just aren't cutting it. (I'm doubling up teams with my scoring, with me mostly winning with like 60 point games) I would like to change the sliders, however I can't find a single place in the franchise menu that lets me do it. Any ideas?

Change your sliders before entering franchise mode and save to your profile. The saved settings will then be in effect when you go to franchise. The only time you can access those sliders in franchise mode is during games.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:25 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

And now I feel dumb for not attempting such an obvious solution before.

Thanks a bunch!
Old 10-16-2009, 04:59 AM   #4
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

I really hate that they're tied to the user profile now. I think most sports games are doing it this way now, but it was much more convenient when multiple settings files could be saved. I've always liked to have a set for coach mode, one for play and one for cpu vs cpu. Really a pain now.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:47 AM   #5
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedSteeler
I really hate that they're tied to the user profile now. I think most sports games are doing it this way now, but it was much more convenient when multiple settings files could be saved. I've always liked to have a set for coach mode, one for play and one for cpu vs cpu. Really a pain now.
For the differences and coach mode and CPU vs CPU you just have to create profiles, that way you won't disturb your other slider sets.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »