Home

All-Madden Difficulty Level

This is a discussion on All-Madden Difficulty Level within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2009, 04:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
All-Madden Difficulty Level

I'm thinking of abandoning my search for a slider set that works for me. Every time I use a new slider set, I always seem to win the games. I play offline franchise and want a challenge every game, but I also want to keep the animations smooth and the game realistic. Does anyone use Default CPU settings and All-Madden difficulty level? And if so, are you enjoying competitive games or is it too difficult?

*Not trying to come off as arrogant or "this games too easy" I just cant seem to find the perfect blend between difficult and winnable slider sets that force you to use your own knowledge of football.

Cleveland BrownsCleveland CavaliersCleveland Indians

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: All-Madden Difficulty Level

I wonder if there is a mixture of All Madden difficulty, but CPU slider sets that would work well hand in hand? I too have a problem with games being too easy, I consider myself a top tier madden head, so its hard for me to get a challenge. When i first got the game, I played on all madden and was messing around with the sliders, but never understood how they worked, eventho I noticed a difference in game play, I hardly knew what I was doing, so thats when I came here and went with custom sliders.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I play All-Madden default and don't find it too difficult. I've been blown out, blown out opponents, and have had close games.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 10-27-2009, 04:47 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for the quick responses. Much appreciation.

Cleveland BrownsCleveland CavaliersCleveland Indians

Old 10-27-2009, 07:32 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

i have the same problem. every slider set i try i always win and when i play all madden the game just isnt realistic. kinda sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2009, 10:44 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Try football4natics sliders
Old 10-28-2009, 12:16 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I find that games on all madden are too easy as well, but I don't enjoy playing on it because of the psychic defensive players. I have messed around with the sliders a bunch and mine have worked fairly well.

I lowered both cpu and human reaction time for pass defense, which has allowed me to run any play in the game. This allows me to run any route, therefore I don't just rely on money plays. Also it means that the cpu can pass. I also have almost nullified interceptions, which generally speaking helps prevent blowouts. Lastly, I have made increased the cpu's ability to run the ball.

Usually my games are really competitive. I have been playing with every team in a franchise, and I change teams with each week which means I don't get very acclimated to specific playbooks. I end up experimenting with new plays and strategies.

The only way the games are competitive for me are if the cpu has an offense that can run and throw the ball. So if my sliders are too easy for you then increase the cpu run blocking, and qb accuracy; and decrease the human qb accuracy and run blocking. If my sliders don't help I don't know what to say to you.

Overall, I believe my sliders provide a realistic game that doesn't rely on money plays. Let me know if you have any success with them. If not let me know too.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 5

If I play with Human sliders on all-madden, what are the cpu sliders set to?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »