Home

Rosters not loading in BE a GM

This is a discussion on Rosters not loading in BE a GM within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Rosters not loading in BE a GM

so yeah, everytime I save the new rosters and start a new be a gm they go back to default rosters. Anyone else having this problem, or know how to fix it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
pissed, or parkinson's?

adayinthelife's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Rosters not loading in BE a GM

Are the rosters with the changes you made loaded when you start a new Be A GM? Also make sure you're using the 'current' rosters when you're firing it up.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:30 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 16

So fellas' looks like I'm going to be throwing in the towel on NHL 10. Despite the great atmosphere and gameplay the whole be-a-gm and now new "roster" issue has limited my gameplay. I just can't handle all the problems with the be a gm mode and the total lack of support from EA.

Free agency has been destroyed and now the roster has as well. I've been using ultimate roster (which is fantastic) but it's geared toward season and play now (no fault of matt123, he made a great effort to get it working in franchise). I tried downloading the new EA update as of 10/27 and the issues are piling up a mile high. The most notable is ALL rookies are duplicated in the free agent pool. If tavares is created on the islanders by EA he is ALSO in the free agent list when starting a franchise. Also, it's incomprehensible how completely neglegent EA is when releasing such a broken roster. The least they could do was make teams salary cap compatible. How do you miss that?

Anyway, there's only so much you can ignore and well enough is enough. The shoddy roster updates, broken franchise, etc., etc., etc., There's another product on the market and I think it's time I give it a shot. Keep the gripes coming on this thread and hopefully the message will be sent to EA.
#1 Rule of Sliders: Realism is Relative
Old 10-31-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by adayinthelife
Are the rosters with the changes you made loaded when you start a new Be A GM? Also make sure you're using the 'current' rosters when you're firing it up.

Still nothing, and it's kind of irritating to be honest. I started a play now with the Bruins, and went to starting line-ups and they were loaded to the updated. Exited the game re-loaded the rosters and they went back to default when I started a new Be a GM, so Savard, and Lucic who are both injured were both in the lne-ups.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:36 PM   #5
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjew887
So fellas' looks like I'm going to be throwing in the towel on NHL 10. Despite the great atmosphere and gameplay the whole be-a-gm and now new "roster" issue has limited my gameplay. I just can't handle all the problems with the be a gm mode and the total lack of support from EA.

Free agency has been destroyed and now the roster has as well. I've been using ultimate roster (which is fantastic) but it's geared toward season and play now (no fault of matt123, he made a great effort to get it working in franchise). I tried downloading the new EA update as of 10/27 and the issues are piling up a mile high. The most notable is ALL rookies are duplicated in the free agent pool. If tavares is created on the islanders by EA he is ALSO in the free agent list when starting a franchise. Also, it's incomprehensible how completely neglegent EA is when releasing such a broken roster. The least they could do was make teams salary cap compatible. How do you miss that?

Anyway, there's only so much you can ignore and well enough is enough. The shoddy roster updates, broken franchise, etc., etc., etc., There's another product on the market and I think it's time I give it a shot. Keep the gripes coming on this thread and hopefully the message will be sent to EA.
Hey man, I understand the frustration with Be A GM and all, but they have offered plenty of support for this game so far. They have tried to fix the trade issues with the last patch and are working on fixing the freeze issues. At which time I imagine they will work on the other Be A GM issues as well. To say they have shown a lack of support for the game is ridiculous though. Also the duplicate rookies may be an issue due to not deleting your created rookies. If you download EA's roster, that and the online rosters should be your only roster files. Any created players in the game will be added to FA when you load the EA rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2009, 09:58 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

I'm in my second year of Be a GM and haven't had many problems....freezed once I think in the middle of a game and that was it. Did the offseason, all the high profile free-agents were signed...Kane, Gonchar and so on, and playing with salary cap on...I must be gettimg lucky...

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »