Home

How to get realistic fouls in this game?

This is a discussion on How to get realistic fouls in this game? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2009, 12:49 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
How to get realistic fouls in this game?

I have realistic stats compiled from Yahoo sports and 82 sports for all teams. I am awaiting the patch before trying to adjust sliders significantly, but am very concerned currently about the gameplay. PIP are very high and one of the reasons is that there are never any fouls in the paint. I currently have Shooting fouls at 90 and CPU and Player fouls at 100 but am still far below the NBA 24 or so free throws per team per game (currently averaging about 11).

How can I increase the fouls generated in the game on shooting?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2009, 01:19 AM   #2
Legend

Tommyklaid's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How to get realistic fouls in this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraeon1224
I have realistic stats compiled from Yahoo sports and 82 sports for all teams. I am awaiting the patch before trying to adjust sliders significantly, but am very concerned currently about the gameplay. PIP are very high and one of the reasons is that there are never any fouls in the paint. I currently have Shooting fouls at 90 and CPU and Player fouls at 100 but am still far below the NBA 24 or so free throws per team per game (currently averaging about 11).

MAX everything at 100 - you'll get your shots at the charity-stripe!
  • MLB The Show 24 - PS5
  • The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - XBOX SERIES X
Old 10-31-2009, 01:26 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraeon1224

I'm seeing the same thing to. I hope the patch address' this b/c the cpu fouls me plenty, but my guys will absolutely not foul unless I just pound on the reach in button repeatedly. I have all foul settings as well as commit fouls and contest shot maxed and very little difference. My next step is to raise all players on my user controlled teams commit foul tendency. I've always loved the 2k series b/c this was never a problem(at least on next gen) not so much this year though.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:47 PM   #4
Rookie

johnnyastro's Arena

I couldn't agree more, having a real hard time getting my own team to commit fouls- especially down low. Nuggets/Blazers two nights ago had 90 Fts combined. I can't even get a third of that... and a big reason has to be that no one is fouling in the paint.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:51 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyastro
I couldn't agree more, having a real hard time getting my own team to commit fouls- especially down low. Nuggets/Blazers two nights ago had 90 Fts combined. I can't even get a third of that... and a big reason has to be that no one is fouling in the paint.
If you guys want, check out my thread on the main forum page. I think I may have found a way to resolve this problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2009, 08:05 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeftan
If you guys want, check out my thread on the main forum page. I think I may have found a way to resolve this problem.
link please

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »