Home

Serious advice needed concerning online playbooks

This is a discussion on Serious advice needed concerning online playbooks within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2009, 09:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Serious advice needed concerning online playbooks

I've been asking this question trying to get an answer for almost a month now and nobody ever responds as if it's a taboo subject or something lol.

Does 2k take pleasure in making online play as much of a hassle as possible by making you set every single coaching setting and every single play of my playbook every time i play? Or am i doing something wrong? lol

It is really becoming a chore to play online when i have to painstakingly go thru this exercise everytime I want to play a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2009, 09:49 AM   #2
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39
Re: Serious advice needed concerning online playbooks

Yea I don't get it either. That is why I haven't played many online games. Have to set everything up before each game. Like I said man, sometimes I don't understand the motive of some of these decisions
Old 11-08-2009, 09:54 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Yea I don't get it either. That is why I haven't played many online games. Have to set everything up before each game. Like I said man, sometimes I don't understand the motive of some of these decisions
Seriously,

If anything should have been in the patch (and i thought it was but apparently that was wishful reading on my part) this should have been a MUST!
Old 11-08-2009, 10:02 AM   #4
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39

Just funny how things not broke in a previous 2K all of a sudden become broke. I don't get it
Old 11-08-2009, 10:46 AM   #5
Rookie

I know right...

How is that in 2k9 you can simply set this one time and be done with it. But 2k10 goes out of it's way to make itself as tedious as can be when it come to online settings and plays.

Speaking of which. Why does the play break damn near as quickly as you caHeaven forbid you deviate one inch from their "intended" path. Ridiculous! Settings plays are a chore and executing them is an exercise in futility alot of the times. You almost can't run a play that takes more than 2 passes to execute. 9 times out of 10 it will break!n call it. As if people in the NBA run perfect lines when executing a play.

Last edited by MistaGamer; 11-08-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »