Home

My Wish List so far.

This is a discussion on My Wish List so far. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 10
My Wish List so far.

If I was an offensive coordinator/defensive coordinator I wouldn't be playing NCAA 10 on a video game.

One of the things I've always wanted to see in NCAA and in Madden is the hiring of coaches and an option to have that coach call the plays. The Corso/Ask Madden options are fine for what they are because they are basic but if I am really the head coach, I want to hire my coordinator and have that coordinator select my plays.

The other thing is the expansion of college programs. You know, win the PapaJohns bowl and earn $, win the Rose Bowl and earn more $... use $ towards advancing your stadium, training room, etc.

Expanding Rivalries... I'm only in year #2 so I don't know if this is an option but you have built in rivalries but if I play a certain non rival in some great games yr after yr, they need to be added to that list.

Coaching carousel... if I will take the time to name every coach, will EA take the time to have them get fired/hired etc? If you can import players to Madden, why not make coaches be import/export?

I know it won't happen because a few suckers have probably paid for it, but the game has some very cool extra features especially in recruiting but of course you need to pay real $ to get them, which I'll never do. You pay what, 50 for the game, 50 for Xbox live.. I shouldn't have to pay $ to get better recruiting information.

That's all I can think of following year #1 of my dynasty
NBA: Garbage
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »