Home

Official MLB 2K10 Glitches/Bugs Thread

This is a discussion on Official MLB 2K10 Glitches/Bugs Thread within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
MVP

duckfever8's Arena

OVR: 23
Official MLB 2K10 Glitches/Bugs Thread

I haven't found any threads on glitches/bugs in MLB 2K10. Talk about your annoying glitches/bugs here.
NBA-Portland Trail Blazers
NFL-Carolina Panthers
MLB-San Francisco Giants
NHL-Los Angeles Kings
Won't change this signature until Oregon wins a national championship (started 3/10/10)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2010, 10:18 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 4
Thumbs down Re: Official MLB 2K10 Glitches/Bugs Thread

when you pinch hit for the pitcher you can't make your pinch hitter stay in the game
Old 03-06-2010, 11:23 PM   #3
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Glitches/Bugs Thread

Players get a generic face when called up in franchise. It's not just limited to being called up either, 4 of my players have now been infected by it who have been on the major league roster the whole time. This is getting really annoying.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:06 AM   #4
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

When you turn off catcher suggestions you don't see the box anymore showing where to place the pitch but you still see a suggested pitch highlighted. Is this normal?
Old 03-07-2010, 03:16 AM   #5
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke776
Players get a generic face when called up in franchise. It's not just limited to being called up either, 4 of my players have now been infected by it who have been on the major league roster the whole time. This is getting really annoying.
Okay, so I was fortunate enough to have made a backup save of my franchise before ever playing a game. So I had a feeling spring training was the reason everyone(not everyone, but there were at least 8 or 9) slowly was becoming generic bald guys. I made two more backup saves of the backup save just to be safe, and then I went ahead and tested calling up and sending guys down during the regular season. First, sent down some of the guys from the mlb who I had the glitch with and called up some guys from AAA who I experienced the glitch with. Played first two innings getting everyone in the game to make sure they were not generic, none were, simulated to the end of the game. Simmed a few games, called all of the guys I sent down up, and sent down guys who I've never experienced the glitch with. Played first inning of two games, getting everyone in the game and no one was a generic bald guy.

I could just be getting lucky here, but my hope is that spring training is just F'ed up and I can avoid the glitch by avoiding spring training. Oh well, time will tell, time to start my franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2010, 04:21 AM   #6
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

CPU can't handle a pitching staff. Plus, stamina doesn't mean anything nor do pitch counts. I've had 170 pitch complete games thrown against me in My Player mode.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:31 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
When you turn off catcher suggestions you don't see the box anymore showing where to place the pitch but you still see a suggested pitch highlighted. Is this normal?
I don't know if it is a "bug", but it does really hinder playing a game against by buddy in the same room. Even if I don't throw the suggested pitch, it's still unfair to him to have to block out or trust the suggestion.

And that's not to mention that the "ball cursor" has no "off" option... which makes us have to move it around a bit before it disappears.

Unless I'm missing some preference options, these to me are "bugs" or oversights.

The unexamined life is not worth living...
Old 03-07-2010, 09:14 AM   #8
Rookie

UNMLobo's Arena

OVR: 5

When playing in "My Player" mode, the video boards and ribbon boards are just black. No pictures or animations in both AA and MLB. They do work in "Play Now" mode. I have not looked at franchise or any other mode, however.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »