Home

What else do you expect?

This is a discussion on What else do you expect? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 51
What else do you expect?

What more gameplay, presentation, or other stuff do you expect to be added into ncaa?

And do you think whats been added is enough to be the best football game of 2010?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 01:19 AM   #2
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: What else do you expect?

i expect some more gameplay tweaks and additions that we should hear about leading up to E3 and i expect more ESPN or presentation announcements as well as announcements on Teambuilder improvements and Dynasty improvements. Other than that i dont expect anything too drastic at this point and i think they've added enough in this 1 year to be the top football game of 2010. If you look at this years game compared to last theyve added a lot in that 1 year. But what that means is that they can't just add all of that this 1 year and then go back to minimal improvements next year. They really need to take what they've added and build on that next year with even more gameplay tweaks and then polish up the visuals by adding dreads and tweaking the player models to look more like college athletes instead of roid heads with veins popping out. And then build upon the entrances and ESPN implementation and next year add another broadcast team in the mix.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:53 AM   #3
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

My main concern since I gave up on NCAA10 is the blocking AI. I want to see extended gameplay clips so that I can determine whether or not the blocking AI is still diarrhea like in NCAA10 or if it is better like EA claims.

I would also like to hear new commentary because 95% of us OSers have 95% of the repetitive commentary memorized by now.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:02 AM   #4
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Realistic pass rush (DEs get upfield to create and keep QBs in the pocket while DTs try to push the linemen into the backfield), blocking AI (teammates pick a defender to block in the open field and don't get caught blocking no one), OL/DL interaction (more pushing and driving opposing players and less tossing the opposing player to the side like a rag doll), WR/DB interactions (no more speed bursts to help DBs or WRs catch up to the ball to make a play), slow down the pass speed and fix the ball trajectory (extremely low bullets and sky high lobs ... give us more passes to throw and make them more realistic).

This is actually more like stuff I'm hoping for rather than what I really expect. Although, I'm not saying that some or all of these things won't be in either. I will say that how many of these issues are addressed in NCAA 11 will play a factor into whether I purchase the game. I'm leaning toward purchase right now, but we'll see what other gameplay tweaks they announce and how the demo plays.

Last edited by Pokes404; 05-12-2010 at 03:05 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:17 AM   #5
Rookie

lowndsy's Arena

OVR: 2

In game saves, a must!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2010, 03:56 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 20

Just really holding out for some exciting additions to Dynasty mode: coaching carousel, developing new rivalries, AD mode, maybe something that incorporates conference superiority/conference rivalry, just anything to give Dynasty some more life.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:05 AM   #7
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
Just really holding out for some exciting additions to Dynasty mode: coaching carousel, developing new rivalries, AD mode, maybe something that incorporates conference superiority/conference rivalry, just anything to give Dynasty some more life.
This!
Old 05-12-2010, 04:33 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 32

I'd love to see some recruiting improvements.

National Signing Day, HS All-Star games, being able to get verbals from HS juniors...etc.

I honestly enjoy recruiting *almost* as much as playing the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »