Home

who will win the AFC west!

This is a discussion on who will win the AFC west! within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
who will win the AFC west!

i believe my Kansas City Chiefs will win the division because we had the best offseason e got charlie weis as our offensive coordinator an romeo crennel as our defensive coordinator we also aquired thomas jones now will be 1-2 punch with JC only thing raiders did was get jason campbell he wasnt successful with washington he wont be with oakland denver broncos lost their best offensive player an their QB's are mediocre an we blew them out last season an the chargers lost just about every good player they had what do you think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
Go Titans..

OVR: 34
Re: who will win the AFC west!

I think it's a toss up. But, I would love to see the Raiders win the division.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofSTL
i believe my Kansas City Chiefs will win the division because we had the best offseason e got charlie weis as our offensive coordinator an romeo crennel as our defensive coordinator we also aquired thomas jones now will be 1-2 punch with JC only thing raiders did was get jason campbell he wasnt successful with washington he wont be with oakland denver broncos lost their best offensive player an their QB's are mediocre an we blew them out last season an the chargers lost just about every good player they had what do you think

As much as I hate the Chargers, I'm not so blind as to see they still are a very good team in a very weak AFC West division. I have a feeling Matthews will turn out very good for them, and as much as I hate Rivers the guy is a beast. They will most likely win the division, with the Raiders following them, the Donks in 3rd and the mighty Chiefs will be last in the division.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulluminatii

As much as I hate the Chargers, I'm not so blind as to see they still are a very good team in a very weak AFC West division. I have a feeling Matthews will turn out very good for them, and as much as I hate Rivers the guy is a beast. They will most likely win the division, with the Raiders following them, the Donks in 3rd and the mighty Chiefs will be last in the division.
thats were your wrong i can agree with you about the chargers as much as i hate to see say it but vincent jackson and marcus mcneil could sit out for 10 games or more meaning they just lost two big players for their offense.

the raiders had a good draft but i dont think just cause al davis was asleep for the first couple rounds means they are gonna finish 2nd in my oppinon even with what denver lost they still have a good shot at 2nd in that division and i think the chiefs will challenge them for 2nd place where the best team wins. all while the raiders draft picks are still developing so i say chiefs will be on top of the west by early as 2011 or 2012 heck they might have a shot this year as well we will just have to wait and see.

heres how i think it will go even though i hate to admit it.

1. Chargers 10-6 wont have jackson for a good amount of those games but i think ryan matthews their rookie rb will have a big impact for them.

2.Chiefs 8-8 we will just barely miss the playoffs and eric berry and bradon flowers combo will be deadly for years to come. not to mention the fact we brought in thomas jones who is gonna help jammal charles a bunch. and mccluster and arenas will have impacts at their postions as well i could see mccluster being put in the ballot for OROY even though its matthews to lose.

3.Broncoes 7-9 they lost bradon marshall to the dolphins via trade but they still have a decent defense i think they split with chiefs and go 7-9 because they dont really have a big play threat now with marshall gone.

4: Raiders 5-11 they had a great draft but i dont know if the rookies they drafted will make a big impact in their first year. they added jason campbell who should be solid for them over the next few years, they have two good young RB's in bush and mcfadden they added John Henderson to help seymour and finally they added the best MLB in this draft class in Rolando Mcclain who should make up for losing one of their LB's to the jags who's name i cant remember. i think they go 5-11 because i think mcclain will have some growing pains and because i dont think they have that many weapons on offense beside miller.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:29 PM   #5
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofSTL
an the chargers lost just about every good player they had what do you think
Uhhh. What?

GD I hate blind homers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2010, 03:44 PM   #6
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Chargers.

My Video Game Streams
Old 06-26-2010, 04:10 PM   #7

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

This has been one hell of a long off-season.

Almost there, well for pre-season anyways.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 26

Is this really a question, the chargers without a doubt in my heart. Denver has the closest to even trying for it.

EDIT : Please speak English next time you post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »