Home

Jmon's 360 roster

This is a discussion on Jmon's 360 roster within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2010, 01:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Jmon's 360 roster

Roster Version 0.9 is out.
http://www.mediafire.com/?v871r6uga5mvqiw
It is somewhat of a hassel to get this to work, but isnt too hard.

1) Format your flashdrive on your xbox (insert it, and follow instructions on xbox)
1a) Go save something nhl 10 related onto it, just to be sure (can someone confirm if this is needed or not)
2) Download the roster file, and http://halo.gruntmods.com/Files/Xtaf_Release_Gui_.rar
3) Extract my roster file and the program you downloaded from the above link.
4) Insert you flashdrive to computer.
5) Open up Xtaf (thing you just downloaded)
6) Click file, and hit open drive.
7) You should see 2 "partitions" Data and Cache, open up data (click the little plus)
8) You should now see "content", click on it
9) Drag all folders inside my roster file except for the first, so start with the folder named E000012D48A5964B to the box on the right of the box containing data/cache/content.
10) Click file and hit close drive
11) Put your flashdrive into your xbox, log out of your profile and log into jmonsroster profile
12) Start the game, Select your flashdrive when prompted and jmonsroster profile if prompted again.
13) Skip the tutorial if it pops up (did once for me while testing, didnt the other time, so idk)
14) Make sure the roster is loaded and go to edit lines and look at the ducks, if Cam fowler is on the d, you have did the first 13 steps right.
15) Go to edit player, and select anybody, once in the edit player screen log out of the jmonsroster profile and log into yours.
16) Leave the edit player screen and hit accept changes even though you didnt change anything.
17) You'll get some message about not being the lead profile, go into profile management and set your self as lead/active and MAKE SURE when you are prompted to select a memory unit you select your flash drive or it will not work.
18) go to edit lines, and check again, if fowler is there still, your good. Go Save your roster to your flash drive first, then your harddrive.
19) If it didnt work, log back into my profile and try again.
20) Enjoy and yell at me because x player is overrated or underrated

Any questions, comments, concerns, tips or help is welcome.

Whats new:
Lines are much better for most teams
Be-a-Gm is playable now without cap on.
I'm happy with player ratings for most players
Teams are starting to look more like they will on opening day.
Fixed most goal equipment

Whats not done yet:
Kovalchuk drama isnt over yet (will it ever end)
Still only have top 20 rookies.
Teams in real life are not complete enough for me to fill out the rosters in game for all teams.

If any player rating look off, tell me.
Or if any player is on the wrong team (as long as he has another team)
Also any rookies not made so far that you want created, let me know.

Thanks to petrpuck for the base roster

Last edited by jmon; 07-23-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2010, 02:25 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Jmon's 360 roster

Sounds good, I can't wait.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:32 PM   #3
Banned

How do I get your roster? Are you going to post it here? I have a flash drive can you go step by step on how to get it from pc to 360? Thanks
Old 06-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #4
Rookie

Yes i'll post it here once its done, but i'll have to figure out how to upload it myself, but once i figure it out, i'll post how to.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:14 PM   #5
Rookie

Its pretty simple.

The only thing is that you have to convert the gamertag of jmons to your own using a program called Modio. If you do this your xbox 360 will recognize the file and save it. You do this conversion on your desktop then download a program called xbox 360 xplorer in order to put it onto your USB.

From there its just USB to HD. Then load it from your HD.

BUT you have to have the latest USB update on your xbox 360. If your don't have live you can download that off the microsoft site.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2010, 04:08 AM   #6
Rookie

I think it would be best if you just left overalls alone and let other people tinker with those.

Most people would just want the 1st round draftees on their respective teams and the latest transactions regarding trades and FA pickups.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:45 PM   #7
Rookie

Then that would make me re-do everything i've already done, and what i had done previously. I already had big changes to certain teams, most playoff teams. At that point it makes no sense to not edit other players that deserve it.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:44 PM   #8
Rookie

May upload something late tonight/really early in the morning, but more likely tommorrow. It's not complete by my standards, but version 0.5 will be posted soon.

I was hoping more Free agents would be signed by now(seems like the league is waiting on kovalchuck), because right now its like half last years rosters, half next years rosters for some teams, because there incomplete in real life. Any RFA's unsigned will be left on teams, and any UFA will be in free agent pool unless team is short on players or if it looks like the player will stay with current team, if thats the case, i'll leave them for now.

Last edited by jmon; 07-05-2010 at 09:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »