Home

Schedule problems with a new Dynasty

This is a discussion on Schedule problems with a new Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 12:09 PM   #1
Rookie

mh3c's Arena

OVR: 0
Schedule problems with a new Dynasty

I've spent the past 10-15 minutes searching to no avail. Has anyone else had a problem with 2010 schedules not being accurate? For example, I started a new Oregon dynasty last night. The 2010 schedule starts with New Mexico State @home, then @Tennessee, FCS NW @home. Instead it had Louisville at home, TCU on the road, and Boise on the road. In other words, Oregon State's schedule.
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 12:13 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Schedule problems with a new Dynasty

Apparently EA screwed up the PAC10 schedules
Old 07-15-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
Rookie

closz's Arena

OVR: 1

I've noticed this on LSU's schedule... They play @ Miss. St. but they played in Starkville last year..
Old 07-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #4
X marks the spot

zephyr13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh3c
I've spent the past 10-15 minutes searching to no avail. Has anyone else had a problem with 2010 schedules not being accurate? For example, I started a new Oregon dynasty last night. The 2010 schedule starts with New Mexico State @home, then @Tennessee, FCS NW @home. Instead it had Louisville at home, TCU on the road, and Boise on the road. In other words, Oregon State's schedule.
This ain't the only thing screwed up with PAC 10 schedules. In year two, the home/road games don't alternate. For example, Arizona plays @ Oregon in year one AND in YEAR 2 as well. It appears to fix itself after year 2, so in Year 3 Oregon finally plays @ Arizona. Strange, and somewhat broken, but not a game killer... just annoying.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:28 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr13
This ain't the only thing screwed up with PAC 10 schedules. In year two, the home/road games don't alternate. For example, Arizona plays @ Oregon in year one AND in YEAR 2 as well. It appears to fix itself after year 2, so in Year 3 Oregon finally plays @ Arizona. Strange, and somewhat broken, but not a game killer... just annoying.
Some do rotate and others dont...USC stanford rotated for me, but not USC Oregon St
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »