Home

pump fake...im officially done with ncaa 11

This is a discussion on pump fake...im officially done with ncaa 11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 02:44 AM   #1
Rookie

3o5swagg's Arena

OVR: 0
pump fake...im officially done with ncaa 11

what is up with the pump fake? so i played this guy today. he picked nevada and i picked fsu. i get the ball drive down the field and score. he gets the ball and the very first play he comes out in a 4wr spread. hikes the ball and pump fake back which is right stick down or back on ps3. everybody leaves their man and run back toward the los and every last one of his wrs are wide open none of my defenders r nowhere near him. he catches the ball run down to the 1 yard line and back across the field and of course he scores then goes for 2. even when he goes for 2 he does the pump fake back and all of my players run towards the los leaving all of his men wide open. i get the ball again drive and score. he get the ball, this time i play zone, and the same thing happens. the only success i had was gettin pressure on him or picking my safety and play one against 5wr. i probably got one sack and one swat while the rest were all first play tds. i ended up quitting 3rd qtr 28-21 he was up about to do that pump fake back **** again. so i went and practiced it and i was like wow wtf every pass i pump fake back on was a td.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 03:05 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: pump fake...im officially done with ncaa 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o5swagg
what is up with the pump fake? so i played this guy today. he picked nevada and i picked fsu. i get the ball drive down the field and score. he gets the ball and the very first play he comes out in a 4wr spread. hikes the ball and pump fake back which is right stick down or back on ps3. everybody leaves their man and run back toward the los and every last one of his wrs are wide open none of my defenders r nowhere near him. he catches the ball run down to the 1 yard line and back across the field and of course he scores then goes for 2. even when he goes for 2 he does the pump fake back and all of my players run towards the los leaving all of his men wide open. i get the ball again drive and score. he get the ball, this time i play zone, and the same thing happens. the only success i had was gettin pressure on him or picking my safety and play one against 5wr. i probably got one sack and one swat while the rest were all first play tds. i ended up quitting 3rd qtr 28-21 he was up about to do that pump fake back **** again. so i went and practiced it and i was like wow wtf every pass i pump fake back on was a td.

Known issue EA's already said they're working on. I don't play online (and this is just one reason why-----people find a glitch and exploit it for all it's worth) so it doesn't bother me.

Best advice to you is don't play randoms or strangers until this issue's resolved. Play against your friends or people you know and trust.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:53 AM   #3
Rookie

TylerOSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Play unranked too, so it's not so bad if you quit.

The one timei went ranked some cheeser was doing that pump fake crap, butthen granted me mercy at halftime..wtf?

How is this fun? I don't even believe in the whole 4-5 plays all game long(I play GT/OrST, run 10-20 different) let alone the same pump fake silliness.

What worries me is if you are playing someone half way through adn they appear normal, but all of a sudden they can bust out this exploit and basically ruin a good game and waste of time.
Houston: Houston PB <3 AIR RAID!
Old 08-16-2010, 04:12 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o5swagg
It's a glitch and EA is aware of the problem and is trying to fix it.

Why people play online against random people is something that I'll never get. You never know for sure if you're going to play in a cheese fest or not.

I don't play online but if I did, I'd refrain from playing against random people.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:26 AM   #5
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

No one would of known about it if it wasn't for that one poster that mentioned it on here few days ago....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 05:45 AM   #6
Rookie

Double C's Arena

OVR: 22

I wasn't aware of this glitch. Thankfully, I've never met some bonehead that abuse it.

My screenshot albums
Just Win on Madden Baby
Old 08-16-2010, 06:09 AM   #7
Banned

StickeeGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
No one would of known about it if it wasn't for that one poster that mentioned it on here few days ago....
This^^^^^^^^.......Every year their is one &^%$#@!!#$ that makes a post like " hey if you hold down the X and Y button its an automatic touchdown ". Why not just send an email to a EA rep about the problem instead of posting it to a game forum?
Old 08-16-2010, 06:23 AM   #8
Rookie

shiflett's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickeeGreen
This^^^^^^^^.......Every year their is one &^%$#@!!#$ that makes a post like " hey if you hold down the X and Y button its an automatic touchdown ". Why not just send an email to a EA rep about the problem instead of posting it to a game forum?
Because things only tend to get fixed when there is a massive outcry. People would still have found the glitch and then there would be loads of posts crying about the pump fake glitch. Either way you'd arrive at the same situation, just this way you know about it before you play online and wonder wtf is happening
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »