Home

The Fumble Slider

This is a discussion on The Fumble Slider within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 16
The Fumble Slider

Tried to search for any threads on this but all that came up was a bunch of threads from the slider forum, none addressing this.

But anyways, through tweaking sliders, I noticed that if you move the fumble slider left (for instance, from 50 to 30), the User Rushing changes from, say, 14 to 15... therefore indicating that running the ball is becoming harder. So to me, that says that fumbles will increase as you lower the slider, which seems counter intuitive (after all, the slider's not called carrying or something like that).

However in most slider sets it looks like people are bumping the fumble setting higher and cautioning people to use R1 to cover the football. So really, which is it lol?

Since I'm not sure which direction increases fumbles I keep it right at 50 to be safe, but I'd like to figure out which way is actually making a fumble more likely since I hardly ever fumble on offense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The Fumble Slider

Trail and error, by the time people give you a real answer, you could have turned the slider to 100, play a game see the results, and then turn it to 0, play another game and find where you like them..
Just saying.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:27 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittymac
Trail and error, by the time people give you a real answer, you could have turned the slider to 100, play a game see the results, and then turn it to 0, play another game and find where you like them..
Just saying.
Not while I'm at work starting a thread out of curiosity to kill time.
Old 10-11-2010, 06:30 PM   #4
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

If you had actually searched you would have found your answer...therefore, I don't believe you searched. Sometimes people just say they searched, and therefore post their question without searching...

btw, the answer is that it works backwards from how you'd expect , for some reason. lower= more , higer= less. Go figure.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »